• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. V

[2012-02-09] Father shoots daughter's laptop on Youtube

Epic dad is epic. Did anyone actually watch the video? (the actual video, not the one with the hoax) the daughter deserved it. She was given a warning, yet she posted something like that again. He paid for it, so it's technically his laptop, and he should be able to do what he wants with it. The...
  2. V

Movies/TV My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

MY BROTHER IS NOW A BRONY!!!! ......oh yeah, and he's 10. I just find that kind of ironic because most boys his age wouldn't set foot near anything pony related, but I'm not complaining! The episode I showed him was 'Party of One'. I honestly never thought that he would be so open-minded about...
  3. V

Anybody watched dubbed versions of MLP? I've watched some, like the Italian dub (which is AMAZING, btw) and the french dub (which is okay, but better than most of the dubs). I know that everyone says that the English version is the best, but the Italian dub comes pretty close. For example...
  4. V

What is the funniest insult you ever heard?

"That's COLD, bro."
  5. V

Little Things about Friends!

Last year I had a really close, but small group of friends. Not much, but good enough for me. :3 But then things changed. My closet friend had made another friend, and the two of them would hang out together all the time. Sometimes my friend would invite me to join them, but when I did, they...
  6. V

Do you have a catchphrase?

Usually when I'm mad at someone or I just want to creep them out (Usually the latter) I'll say, "Fluffles is not happy, Fluffles is not having fun." A lot of times though, when I'm saying something and the situation gets really awkward, I'll start talking quieter and quieter until I just trail...
  7. V

How My Day Sucked!

I have a test tomorrow, but I have no motivation to study................
  8. V

How My Day Rocked!

Today in my science class, some guy's phone went off and his ringtone was a train whistle. XD Nothing too special, just funny.
  9. V

Teacher Probed Over Bra And Panties Party

Oh. My. God. Those poor girls.......well, they probably didn't realize what was actually going on, but still.......
  10. V

When it first started getting popular, I couldn't understand why everyone loved it. I mean, it's My Little Pony. But I watched an episode, and to my surprise, I was hooked! :3
  11. V

What's Your Favorite Candy Bar?

Hmm, well I like all kinds of chocolate! Random Guy: Chocolate? Did you say chocolate? Me: um, yeah..... Random Guy: Chocolate? Chocolate?! CHOCOLATE! CHOCOLATE! CHOCOLATE! (starts chasing me) Me: O_o (runs)
  12. V

most hated pokemon

For obvious reasons: Hypno For personal reasons: Celebi (from the mystery dungeon games)
  13. V

What is the funniest thing you've done involving pokemon?

When someone asked me why I was wearing shorts, (it was really cold today, no snow, but still cold) I responded: "Because I like them! They're comfy and easy to wear!"
  14. V

Pokémon dreams

This is one my cousin had. He was his Piplup from PMD, and I was in the dream too (as my Vulpix) and for most of the dream, he was trying to impress this Lopunny that he apperantly had a crush on. Which is weird, because he hates Lopunnys in real life.
  15. V

Pokemon Creepypasta V.2 (Read First Post Before Posting)

Here's mine. I wrote it myself, and it's on DeviantART along with another Creepypasta I wrote. If anyone wants to see it, I am TeamVulvee on DeviantART. Please give me some critique on this one, so I can write better pastas! Kumi Another rainy night. Just wonderful. I yawned and stretched in...
  16. V

Ever been bullied cos of Pokemon?

I've got three stories. 1. Last year, my friend and I were looking at pictures of squirtle on Google Images, and I was a little worried that we might get hassled about it, because it was right in the middle of the school during Lunch Break. Then some random guys walked pass us, looked at the...
  17. V

Pokémon dreams

Okay, this one's really crazy. It was like a crossover between my mystery dungeon team, (including me) the pokemon anime, and Konjiki no Gash Bell. I remember it involved some sort of zombie apocalypse, and for most of it we were just running for our lives. I do remember this one part of...
  18. V

PokeRadio! The radio that plays Pokemon music!

I tried listening to it today, but it wasn't working for some reason.....
  19. V

What is the funniest thing you've done involving pokemon?

I used to play this game with my brother and cousin, it involved one of us pretending to be a certain Pokemon, and that person telling one of us to do something, and when they did, the person prtending to the the pokemon would CAUSE US PAIN! Here, this is a better way of explaining it. My...
  20. V

Scariest thing to ever happen to you?

When I was three I had this stupid idea that if you turn off the light and then touch the light bulb, you won't feel any pain, because if the the light is turned off, it obviously means that the light bulb isn't hot, right? ............I ended up burning my entire hand.
Back
Top Bottom