Search results for query: *

1. Lord Clowncrete

The Most Memorable Moment/Experience from Your First Playthrough of a Pokemon Game

This reminds me of my first ever run in pokemon red. My friend came all the way to my house just to get me the surf hm in the safari zone. Hated safari zone as a kid!
  2. Lord Clowncrete

Contest Espeon vs Umbreon

I prefer Espeon. Psychic is my favorite type, espeon has a nice ability and hits hard. And I remember battling against a horrible Umbreon with double team back in Gen 4, so I have hated it since then!
  3. Lord Clowncrete

Ideas for Let's Go Johto

I feel it would make more sense to have magby and elekid since they are pretty much counterparts.
  4. Lord Clowncrete

Favorite dungeon archetype?

Victory road, for the challenge and since at that point, you essentially have your strongest team with all the hms.
  5. Lord Clowncrete

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

I just got a 3ds. Is it possible for me to put a gen 4/5 game in the 3ds and another of the same gen in my ds lite and battle/trade? If yes, how?
  6. Lord Clowncrete

Contest Cobalion vs Terrakion vs Virizion

Terrakion. I like his offensive focus and typing. I rng'ed one and it was brutal.
  7. Lord Clowncrete

Moves that are great, but are completely unusable.

Even a 1/3rd chance can be devastating at times. I remember one popular example being Sheer cold Kyogre, which could easily obliterate Blissey, which would be very difficult to do other wise with Kyogre. You can simply spam Sheer Cold 3 to 4 times since Blissey can't really do much back. The...
  8. Lord Clowncrete

Contest Mega Mewtwo X vs Y

I voted X because I like that bulky, muscular Mewtwo X design a lot more than the floating embryonic design of Y. I also like the twist of a physical mewtwo that X gives to the normal mewtwo which is focused largely on being a special attacker.
  9. Lord Clowncrete

Moves You Don't Get

I've always assumed that it's a taunt with the meaning being: "Is that all you got? ya one trick pony!"
  10. Lord Clowncrete

My least favorite pokemon game

Also worth pointing out that Hg/SS' menu system was far superior compared to d/p. You already had all the menu options on the touch screen and only had to touch the screen once to access them. In d/p, you had to press X and then scroll down and then press A again. The item(bag) menu in d/p was...
  11. Lord Clowncrete

My least favorite pokemon game

I liked gen 4 as a whole but diamond/pearl were an absolute mess. Ridiculously slow to start with. The lack of fire types made them very unbalanced. I hated the honey tree mode of capture, as well. You needed a huge number of hms in the game, slowing down progress even more. I liked and replay...
  12. Lord Clowncrete

What Pokémon Are You? - An Exhaustive Gen 1 Pokéquiz

Ouch. Probably correct though!
  13. Lord Clowncrete

Moves that are great, but are completely unusable.

I wish they went back and made these moves like how hyper beam worked in gen 1: If your move causes the opponent to faint, you don't spend a turn recharging. It would make an excellent finishing move.
  14. Lord Clowncrete

....BIGGEST POKEMON FAN IS FINALLY ON BULBAGARDEN!

Welcome to the forums, fellow Indian!
  15. Lord Clowncrete

Things you want to see done in Sun and Moon

This can also be very frustrating. Not sure everyone would like some features locked out due to a choice made at the very beginning, particularly if you can't change the classes midway and the person is averse to restarting the game.
  16. Lord Clowncrete

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

Just saw the last episode of Oreigairu/SNAFU season 2.
  17. Lord Clowncrete

Anime Good Anime... Bad Ending

Welcome to the NHK had a very underwhelming ending. Apart from the ending, the anime is easily 9/10. Spoiler warning:
  18. Lord Clowncrete

Anyone still have their HGSS Pokewalker around?

I absolutely loved the Pokewalker. It motivated me to get myself up and go to the gym. I remember having almost 8000 steps at the end of every session. I think I dropped something like 10 kilos during that time period. Unfortunately, one day I forgot to remove it from my pocket. It got washed...
  19. Lord Clowncrete

Pokémon on Hungama TV (India)

Don't have the video unfortunately. If I see it again, I will take a pic and upload it. Another XY episode to be broadcast today in 15 minutes. A reminder to everyone!
  20. Lord Clowncrete

Do you drive?

I can drive a scooter and have the license for it. I learnt how to drive a car a couple of years back but fell out of practice, so I am rejoining my driving school in 2 days.
Back
Top Bottom