Search results for query: *

1. Lord Clowncrete

General Chat Thread

Every other sub-forum has one, so why not the battling center? In this thread you can discuss anything ranging from your blood pressure to your studies. To get the topic rolling, I am getting mighty pissed at PS! I took me almost 15 minutes to complete a battle a couple of days back. At...
  2. Lord Clowncrete

Chatbox/Shoutbox

A chatbox/Shoutbox is something like a mini-IRC, within the forum itself. There is no need for users to download a seperate plug-in or even go to some other place to talk with other users. Chatboxes can be easily logged in and used, which is their main advantage over IRC. There is a chatbox...
  3. Lord Clowncrete

What updates do you want in the current battling system?

Self explanatory. Would you you like anything changed in the current battling system? When I say battling system, I am talking stuff like having 4 moves, concept of evs, ivs, weather and stuff like that. Do you want any of it changed?
  4. Lord Clowncrete

The player characters of b2/w2

The thread to discuss the player characters of the upcoming games. Share your opinions on them. Opinions: The girl sort of reminded me of minnie mouse while the boy has a lot of hair. Edit: A scan of what they look like for those who don't know: I am still iffy about their designs...
  5. Lord Clowncrete

3 Pokemon needed.

I need a male larvitar knowing stealth rock, a porygon and a rain dish tentacool(female). I can give you almost any (useful) egg moved mon like mach punch + drain punch timburr, close combat growlithe, spikes/stealth rock + leech seed ferroseed, dd bagon, outrage gible, disable gastly, ice...
  6. Lord Clowncrete

The BCL auction discussion thread

Since we commoners are not allowed to post in the auction thread, this is the thread where we can discuss the auction, whether it is rigged or not, etc. Woah, S.G goes all out to buy Lizardman. A straight jump from ~1000 credits to 8,500!:eek: Edit: You can also use this as a "lounge" or the...
  7. Lord Clowncrete

PGL tournament 2012: are you taking part in it?

I am the first to report it here it seems. Anyway, here is the link. So are you guys taking part in it? I am not doing so. I really don't like how people rage-quit over the random matchup. So, its no unless they fix the d/cers.
  8. Lord Clowncrete

Favorite Ingame movesets?

This is the thread to discuss your favorite movesets ingame. Donot discuss movesets for competitive battling here. My favorites: Emerald: Gardevoir @ TwistedSpoon Nature: Modest Ability: Synchronise Calm mind Reflect Psychic Thunderbolt My emerald Gardevoir was arguably my most successful...
  9. Lord Clowncrete

how does this referral thing work?

I want to invite one of my friends to bmgf. But i want to know how this referral thing works? Am i supposed to give him that link mentioned in the settings? The link just takes me to the forum front page. Is that correct or is it not working correctly for me?
  10. Lord Clowncrete

How to link to particular posts or vms?

How can I give a link to a particular post in a thread or a vm?
  11. Lord Clowncrete

Question

Alright, So I'm doing a warstory and need to put in sprites. So, my question is What is the limit for sprites/ Pictures per post? Thank you in advance.
  12. Lord Clowncrete

Wanted:female DW Abra

I need a female DW abra. I have useful egg-moved pokes like dark pulse deino, drain punch + mach punch timburr, vacuum wave riolu, disable gastly, leech seed + spikes/stealth rock ferroseed, dd bagon and also some dw pokes like dratini and gligar. My fc is in the sig. Please mention or...
  13. Lord Clowncrete

Gen V wifi: 6 vs 6 Standard rules battle.(BW OU)

Alright so I'm testing my new team and I've decided that the only way I'll be able to make it any good is by repeatedly testing it in the current metagame. Standard Rules and Standard(Smogon) tiers. My Fc: White fc Rutvik 0776 4902 0092 My timezone is Gmt+5:30. Contact me and we...
  14. Lord Clowncrete

How do i..

How do i post sprites in posts?
  15. Lord Clowncrete

Gen V: wanted pronto..

I need a dw poliwag(female) and eevee(it need not be dw, female would be preferable), water stone and black sludge(item) I can give u dw tangela outrage gible any item from the battle subway scraggy knowing dragon dance,ice punch as well as drain punch.. all unova starters as well as...
  16. Lord Clowncrete

question..

Ok so i started a group about dragonite (feel free to join it :-D ).. I want to add pictures but are there any rules like copyright regarding it? Also, i want to add a link to it from my sig..How do i do it? Thank u in advance..:-)
  17. Lord Clowncrete

Question

Can somebody tell me whats rpg and mafia and all? I cant make heads or tails of it! Thank u in advance..
  18. Lord Clowncrete

???

How to send friend request to others?Thanks in advance :-D
  19. Lord Clowncrete

Hello

Hello fellow poke-fans, I'm Rutvik from India. Have been playing and watching pokemon since 2003(when the anime started in India. currently at dp 132) This is my first time at any forum so I guess it will take some time to used to.. My favorite poke is dragonite. I'm currently playing white...
Back
Top Bottom