Search results for query: *

1. P

Sequel or remake?

Well, HGSS did introduce Magical Waterfall Funtime Land with a Safari Zone and Hoenn Glittery-Floor Cave. ORAS will likely do something similar. ORAS. Oh my god. That acronym is so awesome.
  2. P

Sequel or remake?

If they have to explain anything, it will either be handwaved with A Legendary Did It. Or more likely just left alone. Do you know what else is confirmed? HOENN. ...Jesus Christ, did I seriously just say that?
  3. P

Travelling companions in the games?

They could do it Skyrim-style, in terms of practical use. You could tell them to Wait Here, Follow Me, or Leave. This means that there is potential for multiple companions. Likewise, in a battle, you can ask them to Help Me or Let Me Handle It. Certain battles (like Gym Leaders) will obviously...
  4. P

Gen V: which starter did you choose and why is it superior to the other two?

Snivy. Why is it superior to the other two? Smugleaf. That's why.
  5. P

Things in pokemon that dont make sense

AW HEEL YAH SCIENCE TAHM Spoiler for answer: The inside of the Poké Ball is covered in mirrors. Here is where it all comes together. In physics, there are 9 types of energy. Fire Water Grass Electric Dragon Psychic Bug Ghost And Normal I'm kidding. It's actually these: Kinetic (movement)...
  6. P

Lack of backstories: bad?

A lack of backstory is fine... To a point. Your main protagonist, possibly their True Companions, and your villain (if you have one) all should have backstory. It adds another dimension to their character, and lets them have their own inner demons to confront. Don't go overboard with it...
  7. P

Outsiders: Metamorphosis

OOC: Noted, in the same position.
  8. P

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

I once lost an online battle because I hit the wrong button. My opponent was on their last Pokémon, Machamp, and I was using Togekiss and hit Sky Attack instead of Air Slash by accident. They took Togekiss out with Stone Edge while it was charging and then OHKOed my remaining two Pokémon.
  9. P

Pokemon that should not exist

The thing I want to see gone are the baby Pokémon. Seriously. Can someone give me one reason why they even exist?
  10. P

Outsiders: Metamorphosis

OOC: That Guy; OfficerMarowak; Polkadot Jolteon; For some reason, I feel like I didn't need to post that last one. The guy knows everything I do, he's like a stalker. And okay, we needed a subtitle, so I picked a word. Garnett pushed on through the sandstorm. He could barely feel it as any...
  11. P

Unova: The Outsiders

Ah! Hi, I am alive. My computer just had a three-day-long "episode" where it thought that the internet router connection was a virus. Me: Computer: Anyway, I'll post the thing now.
  12. P

We may as well post it here, but it'll need to be marked as closed. OfficerMarowak; Do you want to post it, or shall I?
  13. P

If we all stick at it, there's no reason why it couldn't work. As a side note, where do we put this other thread? We could just keep it in this section, or put it under PRPs or something, but I'm not sure which'd be more convenient.
  14. P

Making stuff up, huh...?
  15. P

If I may pitch in, that may result in some complicated backstory for our characters should the others decide to return. This is assuming they do return, however, so it's as good an idea as any. Do we have any ideas for a plot we could follow? If not, I'm generally quite good at that sort of thing.
  16. P

OOC: As opposed to everyone else who is actually involved in present in-RP events, who seem to be all
  17. P

Pokémon Bank unavailable until further notice for Asia, Europe, Australia, Americas:

Re: Pokémon Bank unavailable until further notice for Asia, Europe, Australia, Americ Guess I'll just go back to... Um... Uh... Finding something to do...
  18. P

Roleplaying Section's General Chat Thread: a thread for...chatting.

...I'm missing my most badass character... There are so many loose threads to tie up with this character. Who, for the record, has been to three different universes and six different RPs. (All of which are the same one guy) Plus I really kinda like him anyway.
  19. P

OOC: I'm in the same situation. OfficerMarowak convinced me to make Garnett do something. I think that Bad Apple; Klopp; Arylett Dawnsborough; and Shadow The Shiny Umbreon; are the ones that are kind of posting at the minute, so, uh, yeah.
  20. P

Garnett was simply thankful that, as a Rock-type, he was unaffected by the sandstorm. On his way, he passed a set of statues, lined up in formation. They seemed to be of Darmanitan, but he couldn't be sure. They were set up around a set of stairs. If he still had arms, he would have shrugged...
Back
Top Bottom