Search results for query: *

1. G

Which starter Pokemon did you pick and why?

I usually end up playing the games with all of them at some point or another. But here are the ones I started each game with for the first time: Ruby: Mudkip Sapphire: Treecko Emerald: Torchic FR: Charmander LG: Squirtle Diamond: Piplup Pearl: Turtwig Platinum: Haven't gotten...
  2. G

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions and Simple Answers Does the R/S internal battery run dry even when you're not playing? I haven't played Sapphire for at least 7 months because I didn't want the internal battery to run dry, but I was recently told that it runs even when you're playing. If this is so, I...
  3. G

What'd you name your rival?

In Silver, my rival's name was AAAAAAAA and I could never figure out why. I always wondered why Nintendo would name a character something so strange. Too bad you couldn't get to pick your rival's name. In Crystal, during the first encounter with the rival, he says his name is "...". Being...
  4. G

Your first shiny. How? when? where?

Re: Your first Shining Pokemon. In February 2006, I found a shiny Slugma on the Spinda route in Emerald. After that, I found out about shinies and looked through my boxes on all my games to see if I had any, and I found a shiny Electrode boxed up in Ruby! :D I had no idea that I had one, and...
  5. G

Pokemon you didn't think you would use

I never expected to have Simisage in my final party. After the third Gym, I decided to drop Patrat and Lillipup, and I knew that I'd drop Pansage as soon as I found an adequate replacement. Then Pansage learned Seed Bomb and evolved, and suddenly he was a powerhouse on my team! He's still on...
  6. G

Obsolete: How old are you, Pokémon Fans? (Once more from the top)

I was born in 1993, and started playing Pokemon in December 2000. I stopped playing in 2008 or 2009, but then I remembered how awesome Pokemon is this January (2011), and I've played every day since then. :D
  7. G

The Little Things

I love the reusable TMs. I actually taught good moves to my ingame teams for once; before, I never used TMs at all out of fear that I wouldn't be able to get another one! Now I can teach all my Pokemon good moves, and not have to worry about wasting a TM that I might need later. All of the...
  8. G

How Would You Call People Who Live In Unova?

I've been calling them Unovans all along,and I never really considered adding an i. Unovian does sound cool, but Unovan is a little easier to say. :D
  9. G

Training Pokemon to be Strong without Evolving?

I played through Black with a Boldore, and it was part of my final team because I never knew that it only evolved by trading. :\ It's around level 61 now, and it's still part of my main team, "lol."
  10. G

Black and White Help thread (Read First Post)

I have a couple of questions on the Dream World. I can only access WiFi for about 3 minutes at a time, as I have go a few blocks and hide under a tree to tap into a neighbor's. :/ When you actually play in the Dream World, are you using your DS or your computer? Do you just use the DS to...
  11. G

Shiny Encounters In B/W

I got a shiny Elgyem via Axiom 22 in Celestial Tower!!! (Axiom 22 basically says that if you're hunting a Pokemon that appears both by itself and with others, hunt it with others, preferably in the area in which it's least common.) She appeared in 4196 Celestial Tower encounters, and 6196...
  12. G

Shiny Hunter Here

Thanks! I love the Chandelure in your sig - I'm actually going after shiny Litwick now!
  13. G

Shiny Pokémon by Chance Discussion Thread

Hi! I'm G-Money, and I've been shiny hunting for quite a while. I think it was February 2006 when I came across a gray Slugma. I looked online to see what it was, and I discovered shinies. Sure enough, I've been hunting them ever since! Here are the my shinies: Slugma (Emerald) - Random...
  14. G

Shiny Hunter Here

Hey everyone! I'm G-Money, and I mostly hunt shinies. I have 15 now, and I'm always looking for more! :D
Back
Top Bottom