Search results for query: *

1. P

If pokemon were real, do you think there would be a reason for pokemon games to exist

Re: If pokemon were real, do you think there would be a reason for pokemon games to e This post somehow bugs me. "If Pokemon were real, do you think there would be a reason for Pokemon games to exist?" I don't get it. This makes me want to punt a baby half way across the planet. That's...
  2. P

FAQ: Other Games: Simple Questions

So about 52, then.
  3. P

Guardian Signs Partner

I personally have been running a Pidgeot. It's currently Lv.4 Assist, Lv.5 Speed, and Lv.4 Power. Gonna upgrade to Deoxys, Mew, or Arceus when I get the chance.
  4. P

What are Pokeballs made of?

That's called a built in speaker.... Is an iPhone just a screen and plastic?
  5. P

Nintendo of Europe hacked: European branch hit one week after Nintendo USA hacked

I didn't include Apple in my assessment for a reason. First, Apple is not a game development company. Apple works in personalized computing hardware and OS software. Sony (the first target), is a heavy game console industry. They don't do much of anything revolving around OS software outside...
  6. P

What are Pokeballs made of?

Metal is mandatory for conductance in the internal circuitry (preferably silver, as there is less natural ohm strength to weaken the power). As of Lucario and the Mystery of Mew, it's safe to say that an Aura Crystal is embedded near the core or internal shell of the pokeball. The circuitry...
  7. P

Nintendo of Europe hacked: European branch hit one week after Nintendo USA hacked

I personally believe Nintendo of Europe was not expecting it. Typically targets are made towards a singular target, not to mention that it typically takes at least a month to properly designate an insecure hole in the programming to use for their route of attack. If Nintendo of Europe was...
  8. P

Nintendo suffers hack attack: US server compromised but no customer data stolen, says

Re: Nintendo suffers hack attack: US server compromised but no customer data stolen, Looks like a sequel to this attack has occurred. Nintendo of Europe hacked - Bulbanews BulbaBot hasn't booted-up that topic yet, so here it is. Nintendo really doesn't need this right now. Not while it's...
  9. P

Guardian Signs Partner

In Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs; for the Steelhead Temple Missions, what partner Pokemon did you use the most, and why?
  10. P

FAQ: Other Games: Simple Questions

Question: Game: Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs Mission: Deoxys and the Odd Temple I just found a copy of this game, used, at a GameStop that had this mission downloaded and incomplete. Is it able to be done with just two players? I have two Nintendo DS's and two copies of the game, I've...
  11. P

Pokédex 3D app coming to 3DS: Free downloadable Pokédex app to be available at 3DS eS

Re: Pokédex 3D app coming to 3DS: Free downloadable Pokédex app to be available at 3D I just downloaded the App to my 3DS over here in Korea. Looks awesome so far. Think that maybe the Pokedex 3D might get integrated into the third installment of Black/White? >> Rocky505 Where's this thread...
  12. P

If you had to live in which region what would it be?

If I had to live in the World of Pokemon, the region I would live in is the Kanto region. I'm an au originale player. Besides, Kanto has Mewtwo.
  13. P

Things in Pokemon that don't make sense

I believe that you have to be at least ten years old in order to become a registered Pokemon Trainer with a Pokedex in the League. You don't actually have to be registered in order to possess a Pokemon, after all, will the thousands upon thousands of Officer Jenny clones chase you down, when...
  14. P

Korean Pokemon Center

resident registration number... ? Seriously?
  15. P

Korean Pokemon Center

Awesome, thanks! Also, do you happen to know how I can get registered on the Korean PGL?
  16. P

Korean Pokemon Center

Does anyone know where the Pokemon Center in South Korea is? I just got here, so I don't know yet. I'm also not well learned in reading Hangul yet, so I need a little help here. Anyone know? This is what I was able to locate while sifting through the Pokemon Korea website...
  17. P

Generation skipping

So, you haven't played Pokemon HeartGold or SoulSilver yet?
  18. P

Create-an-Ability

Something on the practical side. Say for a Audino, Chancy or some such: Ability: Field Medicine * Effect: Heals Pokemon in a players party * * In-Battle: 10% chance of aiding a Pokemon in battle(including self) 5% healing Status Abnormality, 5% heal HP by 20% (qualities of Pick-Up) * * Out...
  19. P

Pokemon Black/White Summer Season Reminder!

Thanks for the reminder! I'll update the initial post.
  20. P

Generation skipping

I was an avid fan from Pokemon Red/Blue, went to Pokemon Yellow. Then Pokemon Gold/Silver came out, played that until Pokemon Crystal, then played that. Then Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire came out, and played those. I never played the Pokemon FireRed/LeafGreen games until a few days ago. I didn't play...
Back
Top Bottom