Search results for query: *

1. K

Scramble Challenge

@CF catch a Gastly can only evolve to Haunter if solos Morty's gym(trainers included) and if evolved to Haunter,must be Gengar by Blackthorn
  2. K

SnivyKing's Splicemon/Fakemon Dex!

Emolga and Pachirisu splice You VMed saying no need for transparent background
  3. K

Scramble Challenge

Clefairy sounds better,will blog the parts
  4. K

Scramble Challenge

@Baron Dante the clefairy thingy is to me or to Me!?
  5. K

Scramble Challenge

a)that's suicide b)I'm playing Platinum
  6. K

Scramble Challenge

Can somebody in Allah's name(ain't muslim just don't like to use His name in vain) give me the last one?
  7. K

Scramble Challenge

Pretty much
  8. K

Scramble Challenge

Gunna blog mine too Denied Nosepass one Mine: Turtwig:may not use/learn any Grass-type moves until evolving into Torterra, after which it can't use Ground moves. Buizel:Other than Surf, you can't teach it any moves that it doesn't learn via level up, that includes TMs, HMs, the move relearner...
  9. K

Scramble Challenge

Piplup must have peck untill evolving to Empoleon,then it won't be able to learn any steel moves EDIT: Where cAN i GET nPOSEPASS IN pLATINUM?
  10. K

Scramble Challenge

More challegnes plz
  11. K

Pokemon Papercraft

Klink is 4 parts twice
  12. K

Pokemon Papercraft

was making a foongus but the housekeeper threw the parts away,gunna do Klink now T.T
  13. K

Scramble Challenge

THink you meant Shieldon,but okay,will do it
  14. K

Scramble Challenge

Oh,may work,just don't use these too muich(in f acvt never did)just too much trouble but will do it good movepool
  15. K

Scramble Challenge

Actually no Deal Drapion can only Poison fang,the others are start moves measning unless I breed aSkorupi its impossible so declined
  16. K

Contest Snivy vs Tepig vs Oshawott

Oshawott/Mijumaru cause they(its evolutions) are good HMSlaves (Surf,Dive,Waterfall and Strenght)plus they look awesome :ksmile:
  17. K

Scramble Challenge

Eh,do whattever way you want, My team: Turtwig:may not use/learn any Grass-type moves until evolving into Torterra, after which it can't use Ground moves. Buizel:Other than Surf, you can't teach it any moves that it doesn't learn via level up, that includes TMs, HMs, the move relearner, and...
  18. K

Dark Cry's Dark Void Shop!!

Re: Darkrai07's Dark Void Shop!! Foongus badge just use any color you want Evil silhouette Zekrom plz Gunna be part of Loyalty program I swear !!
  19. K

Scramble Challenge

But to gewt Loppuny it must have max happiness so unless you kill it,dance and pee on its grasve it's gunna be tought to get real damage w/ Frustration
  20. K

Scramble Challenge

Loppuny must have Frustration and Dizzy Punch until you get to E4
Back
Top Bottom