Search results for query: *

1. G

4-5 IV Leftovers (upd: Magic Guard Solosis and Gale Wings Fletchling)

Re: 4-5 IV HA:Poliwag, Dratini, Corphish & Carvahna (upd: added Honedge) Could I have a female Inkay for a top HP, ATK, DEF, SDEF, Frisk Sassy Duskull?
  2. G

Vixana's Edge of Reason [Gen VI]

Re: 5 IV Pokémon, Happy Hour Thank you! ;i have already added you.
  3. G

Re: 5 IV Pokémon, Happy Hour It's ok! Could I ask for the Happy Hour Smeargle?
  4. G

Re: 5 IV Pokémon, Happy Hour I've got: Riolu Quilladin Ivysaur Frogadier Would you be interested in any of those?
  5. G

Re: 5 IV Pokémon, Happy Hour What HA Females are you looking for?
  6. G

Re: 5 IV Pokémon, Happy Hour By perfect male parent IVs do you mean 5 or 6 IVs?
  7. G

Starf and Lansat

I may give you an Adamant Marill with Aqua Jet and Belly Drum (It also had Perish Song, so I think it can relearn it). It's not level 1 because I used it for breeding. It has top IVs, but Special Attack. It's female.
  8. G

Random Messages Episode X

I kept trying to access, but it wouldn't load.
  9. G

Wow, Thijs is actually a name! What does it sound like in Dutch?
  10. G

What's the difference between Thijs and Paleo?
  11. G

Where is Palau?
  12. G

感じ かんじ カンジ ================================================================= I wonder if any of you would be willing to do me a favor. I like other people to hatch my eggs, and bt doing so: 1) It's like collecting each person's memory within each Pokémon and I think it's pretty nice each...
  13. G

Global Trade Station Conversational Thread (Read First Post)

I had beat it too, but my 3DS was stolen and guess what cartridge was inside. Then I bought a new 3DS and a new Pokémon Black 2, and it arrived a few days before Pokémon X. The saddest part is I lost all Black 2 events, like Keldeo and Genesect.
  14. G

That's fine. I just wanted to add Mewtwo as seen to my dex without the need to reset many times for IVs.
  15. G

Do Mewtwo, Zygarde and legendary birds respawn if we faint them?
  16. G

Actually I was thinking what I could offer in the GTS to get Kalon legendaries in order to fill my dex. If you say Glameow can get Pokébank legendaries (rare), maybe it can get me some Kalos legends as well. That's why I waited 2 months with my X version inside the box before playing it. I...
  17. G

Vixana, Why is Purugly wanted that badly?
  18. G

50? 50ºF? Well, I need to find out what it is... 50 = 9C/5 + 32 18 = 9C/5 C = 10 hahahahaha Anything over 10º is hot? Now I get the joke. Here girls would kill if anyone turns the air conditioner on if it's 20º In Summer, we get temperatures over 40ºC easily. That's... 104ºF.
  19. G

I never ever get a notification , when I do and I think somebody thought of me, it's an infraction warning.
Back
Top Bottom