• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. P

Would you love Pokemon forever and ever?

Yes i liked Pokemon for nine years now. I will be that awkward 90 year old great grandma playing watching reading pokemon
  2. P

Funniest quotes from the Pokémon Games, Anime, Manga, and more?

From Pokemon Adventures: Gold: See I knew we would all be friends! Everyone else: LIAR! From G/S/C arc
  3. P

Obsolete: How old are you, Pokémon Fans? (Once more from the top)

Born in 1999- so 13 years old now
  4. P

How did you get into pokemon?

2003- 4 years old, started watching the anime, got addicted and the rest is history. Never was allowed to play the video game but i had some tradig cards when inwas seven and I discovered the manga a week ago and I'm addicted to it
  5. P

Which Ship has the best chance of becoming canon?

The ship that has the best chance of becoming canon 1)Pokeshipping (Ash and Misty 2) Rocketshipping, Jesse and James 3)Contestshipping, May and Drew 4)Eldershipping, Mrs Ketchem and Professor Oak
  6. P

Which Ship has the best chance of becoming canon?

The three ships that i think has the best chance of becoming canon are: Contestshipping: Drew and May has the most hints! Pokeshipping: Ash and Misty are perfect together, and they have a bunch of hints too! Rocketshipping: I don't know why, but I just have a feeling! THey are cute together too...
  7. P

The Pokemon Online Gym Challenge!

I'll think I'll try this... if it ever works out
  8. P

Contest Gym Leaders

This is for all the gym leaders
  9. P

Contest Legendary Battle

Re: Legendaries: Which one is the best? So, these are the questions Which one is the strongest for defense and why? Which one is the cutest? Which one is the strongest for offense and why? \ Which one is just your fav? You can just talk about anything that has to do with...
  10. P

Contest Legendary Battle

This is battle of the legendaries!
  11. P

If there was ONE thing about Ash that you could change what you it be?

I would have 2 changes, his age, he would grow older, and when he would grow older, he would show his affections toward Misty openly
  12. P

I don't understand why they can't show Dawn again?

UGH! I hate Dawn. She is not humorous.
  13. P

Ash in the future: elite 4 or gym leader

He would be a good gym leader. he's kindhearted, but he's still a good and ferocious battler.
  14. P

How would it be if you would meet the main characters?

I would be real friendly to them. According to the anime, they seem like a
  15. P

Hello World!!!!

Oh, sorry, I'm still new to this whole thing
  16. P

What is the best couple?

I am just wondering on what you think is the best couple... I really think Ash and Misty are the best, and I just want to get your opinion.
  17. P

most hated pokemon

purugly~ I just want to kick that fat cat out of the game. It is useless, a
  18. P

Worst starter?

I really think Chimchar is the worst starter. It is SO ugly. What's the point of a fire monkey! What the h**l was the designers thinking of?
  19. P

how would you feel and what would you be doing right now if you weren't into pokemon

Re: how would you feel and what would you be doing right now if you weren't into pok not much! I would just be studying and doing nothing like a good kid, or nerd. ANd my mom won't get mad at me that much that much because of my bad grades, but whatever! Pokemon rocks! :-)
  20. P

What is the Ugliest Pokemon?

for me, the ugliest pokemon is purugly. a fat cat! what the heck was the design team thinking about?:dead:
Back
Top Bottom