Search results for query: *

1. T

Rhyming Game!

range
  2. T

my sprite gallery

Dunno,but you maek backgrounds transparent here(at iaza.com)
  3. T

My work

Will upload Taurus later,glad you liked Outcast
  4. T

Rhyming Game!

5. T

Third Version?

A game that rotates about the musketeers isn't a bad idea,however Kyurem sounds more probable,I just wouldn't expect a game this soon,at least not in English.Black and White is relatively old at Japan but is considerably new at US,Europe and etc.
  6. T

My work

Decided to do some Splice Trainers having Zodiac as their theme. So,The first one the Ram Base Trainer: Cynthia(B/W) Base Pokemon(For colorset and added parts): Mareep That was my first work with scratched parts so I know it's not perfect or really good,but thought it was standable
  7. T

Third Version?

Neither is Kyurem,nothing was proved plus the curveball wouldn't be really a curveball because almost everybody wants a RSE remake,unless its a Kanto remake it's not a cruveball
  8. T

Scramble Challenge

Machop every move other than Low Kick must be TM/Hm
  9. T

What is the most annoying thing that can happen in pokemon games(Excluding glitches)?

Re: What is the most annoying thing that can happen in pokemon games(Excluding glitch Don't even think you can get the Master Ball before fighting them
  10. T

Things in Pokemon that don't make sense

Pokeworld is in a completely differnet pokegalaxy in a pokeuniverse with no pokerespect for itsd pokeinhabitants
  11. T

What is the most annoying thing that can happen in pokemon games(Excluding glitches)?

Re: What is the most annoying thing that can happen in pokemon games(Excluding glitch Foe 1% You 3%(is faster) Foe used Quick Attack You fainted You lost FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
  12. T

Scramble Challenge

posted on yoiur blog,BD will start later have some challenges goin' on on PC,but whenever I have time I'll do it
  13. T

Big N thinks that just because two mons are mammals they can breed This brings the question,why can't the player climb 1in-3in cliffs?
  14. T

Whats Your Birthday Pokemon?

Using Kyuuketsu MEthod 31+28+31+30+13=133=Eevee Using Android Raptor MEthod 5*13=65+98=164=Noctowl
  15. T

If you could be a pokemon which one would you be?

Poryognj Z cause I love computers
  16. T

What'd you name your rival?

Lozer,DOuche,Boiola(homosexual in portuguese) etc.
  17. T

because Big N have to make it E,even if the beat up is cooler it has to be rated E
  18. T

Most useless pokemon moves?

Splash sux
  19. T

In fact anime show Scolipede running
Back
Top Bottom