Search results for query: *

• Users: vulpix
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. vulpix

Is there any evidence of mystery dungeon explorers being remade?

The title says it all. I've searched the web and there's obviously no announcements. But has any one seen any job listings or other evidence we could be getting a remake? I liked explorers of sky a lot more than red and blue mystery team.
  2. vulpix

Offering Shiny ♂ Salandit, Shiny Medicham, lots of legendaries: LF Zamazenta or Zamacian

Offering Shiny ♂ Salandit, Shiny Medicham, lots of legendaries: LF Zamazenta or Zamacian I'm willing to offer other stuff too. I'm trying to complete the living dex for a magierna.
  3. vulpix

vulpix' art gallary

I'll put some drawings I just did up.
  4. vulpix

Come chat in the Bulbagarden official chat room, '#bulbagarden!'

You can find it by clicking "IRC Chat" at the top of the page or by clicking this link!
  5. vulpix

So... Who thinks the new 'Team Rocket' dubs are going to be edited?

I'm talking about BW097 - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia specifically. This is a pretty intense episode and I will be surprised if there are not some differences.
  6. vulpix

What region/game had the best over all music? The worst? Why?

I personally like Hoenn and Sinnoh the best. Kanto was my least favorite and HGSS's remade music was awful. Unova is ok.
  7. vulpix

Do people actually watch the anime when it airs on TV?

In the US it comes on at 8:30 in the morning! Ain't no body got time for that. But seriously. I use "other means" to watch it, just because i'm not going to wake up for that. What about you? Are any of you guys crazy enough to get up that early?
  8. vulpix

Translating Pokemon BW2

I've been typing all the text from my imported white2 into Google translate and it's made me realize how awful it is... The sad thing... is google translate is the best one... An example of something I tried to translate:「オマエは。。。 がんばれ! ずかんみ うめつつ オリの サポート たのむぜッ!」 turned into this: "You are. . ...
  9. vulpix

The Joy of Pokemon: 493+

This is nostalgia for the last 15 years of Pokemon. The Joy of Pokemon: 493+ - YouTube
  10. vulpix

Would you agree the second verion of spinoff titles are always better?

Like Pokemon mystery dungeon, ranger, and now rumble, I usually wait until the sequel until I get it. :lx037:
  11. vulpix

Pokemon that need pre evolutions.

What Pokemon do you thing need 'prevolutions"? EX: Tropius!
Back
Top Bottom