Search results for query: *

1. J

FAQ: Want - Crystal Onix?

I've heard there is a Crystal onix in one of the games that is Steel and Ice type idk if it is true but I'd love to get my hands on one.. name your price
  2. J

Shinies for Shinies?

I'm interested in your metagross... also in your eevee or umbreon as long as they're male :) I have a shiny sableye, graveler or golem to offer =) I also have a japanese cloyster regular sprite and some other pkmn do you happen to have a shiny gastly/haunter/gengar?
  3. J

Gen V Disapointment

I just got white last week and to be honest.. I was very disappointed. I'm 22 and have watched pokemon since day one and played all the pokemon games... they're not putting much effort on the new pokemon they're just making more and more, they're not even interesting anymore... I think the...
  4. J

Trade and Tradeback Thread

Ok Soooo I didn't want to do this but I really need to transfer my pokemon from soulsilver to white... I'm just afraid lol pleaseee someone help me.. I'll give you something good in return I just want my pokemon back after I give them to you lol Thanks
  5. J

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat-Thread: Vol. 2

I recently joined this forum and I love it :D I've met a lot of nice and really cool people but mostly young fellas haha I'm feeling a little old (22) I'm looking to make friends, trade, battle, etc. I just got pkmn white and I also have soul silver =)
  6. J

Poké Transfer request thread

I really need to do this buttt I'm afraid lol
  7. J

HI! I'm new here!

Hey there! Welcome!!! :D I love this place! (I'm new aswell, I joined almost a week ago or so) you're gonna like it here :)
  8. J

Notice WANT - Shiny Pikachu and Shiny Minum

also shiny shellder/cloyster. shiny bagon. shiny bulbasaur pref gen V Let me know what you'd like in return =)
  9. J

WANT - Shiny Eevee/Umbreon Shellder/Cloyster and Shiny Bulbasaur pleeassseee

I have a shiny graveler a shiny tangrowth and other regular pkmn for trade
  10. J

Giving Away Free Bulbasaur with Egg Moves

Hey everyone! some of you have been messaging me with vague times to trade like "tonight" "in a few minutes" "right now" I'm not always online so please send me a message with your time zone and a specific date and time you will be on for sure so I could give these to you... I'm getting a lot of...
  11. J

Wanted:Charmander

Ive been breeding so many bulbasaur with egg moves for a shiny w egg moves lol but no luck... I have a ton of egg move bulbasaur if youd like one
  12. J

WANT- Shiny Shellder/Cloyster. Shiny Scyther/Scizor. Shiny Bulbasaur. ♂ Only.

I can offer... Shiny graveler (it can evolve into golem when traded or remain graveler with everstone) Female. Lv 43. Bashful Nature. Rock Head Ability. High power/stamina Shiny Tangrowth. Male. Lv 100. Bashful Nature. Leaf Guard Ability. High Skill and Max Stamina Surf Pikachu. Female. Lv...
  13. J

Hey there! Newbie :P

Thanks Everyone! I love this place! Everyone's real cool I'm giving away free bulbasaur with egg moves to anyone that wants one :D they're all IV Gen, they know either Power Whip (Power: 120 Accuracy: 85%) Sludge Bomb(Power:90 Accuracy:100%) or Leaf Storm (Power: 140 Accuracy: 90%). Let me...
  14. J

ok all registered I'll see you online then!
  15. J

That's perfectly fine with me I'll train it I just REEAAALLLLLY want one lol Thanks again!
  16. J

You got it! :D let me know about that shellder/cloyster whenever you get a chance pls :D
  17. J

List was updated with detailed info on every bulbasaur I have left :D
  18. J

Awesome! Thanks a bunch! :D
  19. J

Thanks Everyone! I love this place! =) andd everyone's real cool I'm giving away free bulbasaur with egg moves to anyone that wants one :D they're all IV Gen, Male and Lv 1 but hey they're free and they know either Power Whip (Power: 120 Accuracy: 85%) or Leaf Storm (Power: 140 Accuracy: 90%)...
  20. J

I recently joined the bulbagarden forums... I'm 22 from NJ USA and looking to make some battle friends and trade pkmn etc. I play Soul Silver.. getting Black soon (: Not sure what else to write lol butttt new friends are welcome
Back
Top Bottom