Search results for query: *

1. A

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Nintendo E3 2011 Zelda Event by the Zelda Orchestra. I actually don't know the name of the song nor the orchestra.
  2. A

Pokemon: Soul Bonds *START-UP!!!*

People were slowly migrating from the elevator and on to choosing their rooms. A few people had quickly grown tired of their confines and decided to socialize. Around three people or so entered Room One and shut the door, quite suspiciously. One would think they would leave the door open for...
  3. A

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

FLCL. I still have trouble following this show.
  4. A

In Which Generation Did You Start Playing Pokémon, and what was your first game?

Pokemon Gold of Generation 2. To be honest, I never heard of Pokemon games before that one, I just watched the anime thinking it was an original show.
  5. A

Super Pokémon Scramble Announced

Re: New Pokemon game leaked A shame, really. I was hoping for a Colosseum-esque game for the Wii U.
  6. A

Manipulation - A Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Roleplay [SIGN-UP]

Well, I was hoping we would start when we have 12 people, but if no one else signs-up and gets accepted by tomorrow, I suppose we could go with just 9 members.
  7. A

Sorry if I am being so nitpicky, but your Personality section is still lacking. It doesn't tell me enough about how your character acts, or how he treats other people. If you could just a little more to it, then I'd be happy.
  8. A

Sorry if I am being so nitpicky, but your Personality section is still lacking. It doesn't tell me enough about how your character acts, or how he treats other people. If you could just a little more to it, then I'd be happy.
  9. A

How are you feeling today?

Excited and filled with glee. Nintendo's new console looks to be magnificent.
  10. A

Alright, you are both accepted!
  11. A

Overpowered pokemon?

The Flame Orb Sigilyph Set. Nature: Calm Ability: Magic Guard Item: Flame Orb EVs put into HP, Def., and Sp. Def. Moves: Cosmic Power, Roost, Psycho Shift, and Stored Power. This thing just dominates every one (except Dark types, of course).
  12. A

Rate the Avatar Above You

7/10 - A neat but confusing image. It's a shame the resolution is a bit bad, though.
  13. A

How are you feeling today?

Really excited for E3.
  14. A

Guess the Gender of the User ABOVE You!

A gender shared with Hitmonlee.
  15. A

Contest Marshtomp VS. Dewott

I prefer Marshtomp mainly because I used him in both my Ruby and Emerald playthroughs. Swampert is just a beast, and I'll always love him. The B/W Starters are just a bit... boring to me. Serperior is alright, Emboar is a generic Fire/Fighting with poor speed, and Samurott is just a generic...
  16. A

=-=Rate The Pokemon Above You=-=

5/10 - I used him, yeah, but only for Swampert. He also gets a 5 because of that stupid overused joke. Qwilfish.
  17. A

Rate the Avatar Above You

8/10 - Cute.
  18. A

Do You Have Any Idea What You've Gotten Yourself Into?

Huzzah! Another person to use different font styles! Welcome to the forums.
  19. A

Contest Battle of the Pinnipeds!!!! Dewgong VS Walrein VS Samurott

Those people probably wanted a super-cool Bipedal Water Samurai instead of a four-legged shogun.
  20. A

Contest Psychic vs. Psyshock

While Psyshock has the element of surprise toward an unsuspecting team, Psychic allows you to take out the Physical-Defense savvy Fighting Types, which is when Psychics are normally used.
Back
Top Bottom