Search results for query: *

1. Lucifer Morningstar

SwSh Team Yell

I searched three pages of the forum listing for this thread and didn't find it. For the first time in 7 generations of Pokemon, we have a team that isn't antagonistic and while a bit of an eccentric nuisance isn't threatening. What are our thoughts on this? Is essentially not having an...
  2. Lucifer Morningstar

Mewtwo Strikes Back Evolution

Note: I searched and this topic doesn't seem to exist if I missed it I apologize, honest mistake and this thread can be closed. At least half of those who venture into this topic are expecting to read about a second comeback film by the first legendary to hit our screens and impact the Pokemon...
  3. Lucifer Morningstar

Ash's Shiny Noctowl

So a link that was shared in the discussions at GPX+ has relit my flame for the first two generations of the anime after it's been years since I watched it and something has caught my interest. Of all the times Ash whips out his shiny Noctowl, particularly: 1.) During the Ecrutek Gym...
  4. Lucifer Morningstar

Seeking Murkrow for Platinum

They are not in Platinum but I want one. Nuff said. I am only in Eterna City so I don't have many pokemon, but I have a geodude I don't want. I just caught it to make it my rock smash slave. Plat Friend Code: 1507 1574 6726
  5. Lucifer Morningstar

Want Shiny Quilava or Typhlosion

For Soul silver: If anyone has one they are looking to trade, you have a taker right here. I can offer any pokemon available up to Ekrotek as that is as far as I am. Shiny please if possible, I don't want to restart my game, and that doesn't work for me anyway. I am unequipped at this moment...
  6. Lucifer Morningstar

Firefox 3 Script Errors

Hey, So lately my Firefox 3 has been giving me a lot of script errors, which usually occur when I am loading a page. Sometimes it's here sometimes it's on my net home, Twifans. I even received it once checking my email. Is this perhaps it's way of bitching me to upgrade to Firefox 4? Or is...
  7. Lucifer Morningstar

Badges?

I have searched for a guide or anything which explains this but have been unsuccessful. What are the badges I see under some of members' usernames and how are they obtained?
  8. Lucifer Morningstar

Hey there

Hi, I am 24, have been a reformed Pokeholic for years now but still enjoy the games, I have been playing my Ruby and trying for a shiny Treeko in my Emerald recently. I like to write stories but I do not RP, I hope to publish my first novel someday, I have the idea and the beginning(though...
Back
Top Bottom