Search results for query: *

1. M

EVERYONE: A former astronaut meets Palkia, Dialga, and Giratina

"You're right about the camping gear Ash. We do need to get these pokemon used to this new place as well. Palkia and Dialga is still in front of the house. They need their own special place to live here as family. Their twins are still in their masterballs. Pal, Dal come on out! This is...
  2. M

"Why are we going back? You all ready packed up all of the camping gear and tents." "Ash, Justine is having to feed Michael like a mom instead of with a bottle. I hope you understand that." Broch spoke up. "I know what Keven is talking about. I have all of those brothers and sisters back...
  3. M

What they found was a house complete with all of the furnishings., Justine was in tears when the original house owner showed up. "What a beautiful place! Look Keven!" "I'm glad you like it young lady. Everyone here calls me Tiko. Dawn and Ash told me ther was a young family who...
  4. M

"He is fast asleep Justine. Oh what a big yawn from someone so small." "Dialga, can you shrink down enough so I can ride your back" Justine petted Dialga and rubbed his neck as he nudged her soft stomach. She hugged him again durning an after cramp. "Dialga, please let me ride...
  5. M

After a mile down the road, the torterra went back into his shell. "Hey guys stop! Ash's turtle went asleep back in his shell. Oh well! I guess your turtle was a bit tired. Let me have Dialga's master ball." "Okay Justine here it is!" "Thank you Keven. Dialga come on out!"...
  6. M

"Justine, do you have the master balls for Palkia and Dialga's twins?" "I think so." Justine went outside pushing Michael in his buggy to show him to Palkia and Dialga and take them with her. "Hi Palkia! I have Michael in his new carrage. I know you guys are getting pretty board. "Let's go...
  7. M

The Return of Palkia

It would be nice if I had some comments on this short story. I tthought this would be a cute story after watching the movie Rise of Darkari. judy jennings
  8. M

The Return of Palkia

Alice cam out with Tonio holding a basket with a new baby inside. She walks over to Palkia. "Hello Palkia. Meet our little girl named after you. Her name is Lavender. I heard you wanted to hear Orasion again. I have my leaf whistle right here. Since it's night time I will play it for you...
  9. M

Official names of Black, White Kyurem revealed: Kyurem to change forme in Overdrive s

Re: Official names of Black, White Kyurem revealed: Kyurem to change forme in Overdri I just saw the pictures of these new kyurem and they reminded me of palkia a little for some reason. They almost have the same futures on their faces. If you would just look.
  10. M

"Justine, and Keven, Ash and I have found a villa for you to move into and make it your new home. We have talked to the owner of this mansion. This is the other baby present. You can't just keep living in a tent like you are and have a family. We will be waiting outside when you get...
  11. M

The Return of Palkia

"What are you doing here?" Palkia didn't want to fight Darkari and she let Darkari know by giving a hug and a smile. Darkari didn't understand Palkia's behaviour because the last time Palkia was hurt and was hiding from Dialga's wrath. Palkia went from her upright stand to lay down in front of...
  12. M

The Return of Palkia

"You are so beautiful when you're happy you seem to glow. Is that right Ash?" "Palkia sure is! Darkari hasn't really forgotten that night when you two were fighting." Dawn went to get Alice to play orasion for Palkia to hear once again.
  13. M

The Return of Palkia

"Ash, let me go and get Alice so she can play it on her leaf whistle. Palkia would that be okay?" Palkia nodded her head and showed her healed up arm that was smashed by the fight. She looked at Darkari and seemed to smile. She was not fighting Dialga right now. Dialga was resting in his...
  14. M

The Return of Palkia

About that Palkia showed up with a roar and stood in front of the twin towers to look at Dawn and Ash. "Hello Palkia! Where's Dialga?" Palkia looked around and shrugged her big shoulders and just stood there as if saying hello. She turned around and looked at the twin towers and roared...
  15. M

The Return of Palkia

As Ash revisits Sinnoh, he finds Dawn alone with Prinplip since her piplip evolved and grew bigger. He finds her in Almos Town talking to the couple they met when Palkia and Dialga were trying to destroy the city. All of the sudden they heard this huge roar and the sky turned pink and faded...
  16. M

"Okay Michael I will take care of you while your mother gets some rest. You came quicker than I expected. Would you like to visit Palkia again? They roared when they heard you cry." The next day, Dawn and Ash came back with Dawn pushing Piplip in a buggy along with Pikachu. Justine woke up...
  17. M

Mysteries of Ravenhearst

"YOU! YES YOU! Come here detective! What have you done to my family? You are the one who has done this to me! You came here to make fun of me and now you are here to destroy me." "YES! I'm here to make sure Mr. Ravenhearst that you are going down! Why did you murder all of these innocent...
  18. M

Mysteries of Ravenhearst

"Do not come here," said a creepy voice. I finally got about 300 feet below the old mansion and found myself ankle deep in water from it raining outside. My heart was pounding hard with fright. I felt like screaming but knew of it not being wise so I built up my courage to get brave...
  19. M

Mysteries of Ravenhearst

FinallyI can go back and open another door in the hallway. This lock had a typewriter like device connected to the lock and it opened after I typed Jessie on it. What I found was quite different I found a trolly that leaded up to what looked like a log cabin. Before I could get there I was...
  20. M

Mysteries of Ravenhearst

"Please help us find mommy!" I was startled again by the ghost twins. I finaly got to the bottom of a well to find another door with a stupid lock that worked like a hard puzzle. What I found inside these doors was heartbreaking. After I got rid of the statues that looked like dragons, there...
Back
Top Bottom