Search results for query: *

1. M

The Return of Palkia

As Ash revisits Sinnoh, he finds Dawn alone with Prinplip since her piplip evolved and grew bigger. He finds her in Almos Town talking to the couple they met when Palkia and Dialga were trying to destroy the city. All of the sudden they heard this huge roar and the sky turned pink and faded...
  2. M

Mysteries of Ravenhearst

As I get out of my car I go to investigate this old house that was home to one of the most grosome murders. Now this house is haunted and for a good reason sitting on a hill beyond a creckly old gate that was in a bad need of some oil or even W-D-40. For hours I tried to figure how to get the...
  3. M

EVERYONE: A former astronaut meets Palkia, Dialga, and Giratina

At a space lab, a couple were undergoing an experiment where they were placed inside a booth with the door locked. Outside was a technical worker outside with the computer ready to go. "Justine are you ready?" "Keven are you ready too?" "We are ready and waiting Dr. Reynolds! Push the...
  4. M

Older games

I have been looking for a good download for my computer to play raptor or something like that and I can't find a really good one. Can someone help? judy tooley
  5. M

Motherhood of some Legendaries

I know that in the games that legendary pokemon like Palkia and Lugia are gender-less. But in this story they do get to have genders that I pick for them. I took this story and made it soapy. General Hospital eat your hearts out! Here's the story: Palkia goes to visit Giratina in her...
Back
Top Bottom