Search results for query: *

1. S

StartNotice's Shop

Sure,will get around it today,and just for the record I'm going to move(to another house,if you couldn't tell) so requests may take more time to be done.
  2. S

Scramble Challenge

As I mentioned before we're brothers,and well we are moving to another part of Rio and we won't be able to play videogames or go online for a long while,and after that there will be school and all the stuff so we decided it was better if we dropped out,less worse than never doin' it
  3. S

Scramble Challenge

pretty much,and Spriter if you still want one get yourself a Timburr,it's afraid to burn that wooden log so it cannot fight fire types,may evolve after soloing skyla's Swoobat(Double Weakness O.o),after that it has become afraid of getting into steroids so no Conkeldurr for you
  4. S

Scramble Challenge

Take yourself a water afraid Sewaddle cannot battle in rain,water routes or against water type mons,Spriter.Dropping out of the challenge
  5. S

Dark Cry's Dark Void Shop!!

Re: Darkrai07's Dark Void Shop!! Thanks dude looks awesome
  6. S

StartNotice's Shop

Okay,and scracth takes more time so it may take a while
  7. S

Scramble Challenge

Did you add Solosis?and my brother?
  8. S

Scramble Challenge

Guess I'll take that,and you get Lillipup that can only evolve to Herdier,must learn and keep Work Up ASAP,and can only evolve in a cave
  9. S

StartNotice's Shop

Sure Grey or Brown Pallete?
  10. S

Scramble Challenge

Oshawott: Doesn't understand commands very well; as soon as it learns a third move, must wait 2 turns between using the same move again. (Baron Dante) Joltik: May not use any electric moves until it evolves, which it can only do after soloing at least one of Skyla's Pokemon. (BlueNostalgia)...
  11. S

Scramble Challenge

Oshawott: Doesn't understand commands very well; as soon as it learns a third move, must wait 2 turns between using the same move again. (Baron Dante) Joltik: May not use any electric moves until it evolves, which it can only do after soloing at least one of Skyla's Pokemon. (BlueNostalgia)...
  12. S

StartNotice's Shop

Okay,working on it EDIT: Okay here it is,but since Dark types have no features excluding being intimidating(what garchomp is) I just put on more spears and did a recolor.hope you'll like it
  13. S

EchoWill's Displays and Requests

just a tip,why don't you put the links in img tags,so we son't have to go back and forth thu the links
  14. S

• Sweet Dreams~An Inspired Art Shop •

I would like to request a userbar Half-or full-sized: Full Pop-in or pop-out: Pop In Border (Y/N): Yes Pokemon (state if shiny and what gen sprite): Gallade(Shiny) and PorygonZ,GenV, Background colors: Blue,Silver and Red Placement of pokemon: Far left and Far right respectively Text: My...
  15. S

LucarioGirl's Peanut Gallery of Art

well... the second did look better,try to improve
  16. S

My Sprites

Thanks,might redo them later,and got a shop by the way.Will upload more soon I promise:ksmile: EDIT: The promised new sprite Galalde's band's Singer Scratched the clothes and mike Did on MSPaint with Bamboo Original colors foir xtra parts
  17. S

StartNotice's Shop

I'll try to do your request ASAP,so please don't bug me.Unless it took too long.3 request per post max Spots Available 1- KantoMasta MewTwo fossil gray pallete 2- NintendoAddict ScratchArt 3- TRis79 Zekrom/Jirachi Splice 4- 5- 6- 7- 8- 9- 10-
  18. S

Dark Cry's Dark Void Shop!!

Re: Darkrai07's Dark Void Shop!! Evil Gallade if you may,if possible can you make my avy's gallade evil?
  19. S

Shop Sign-Up Thread

Name's StartNotice and I can do Sprite art(from recolor to scratch) Trainer Cards Art work(but I'm not very good at people drawing and overly complicated stuff)
  20. S

hello bulbagarden

Welcome to BMGf,feel free to hit me up with a VM(10 posts),PM(15 posts) or a friedn request.And yeah Bulbgarden is really welcoming,an aspect that is way better than serebii's
Back
Top Bottom