• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Blockhead Pippi

American Politics Thread

It's already happening. QAnon supporters have vowed to leave the GOP over this. Which is honestly, good riddance. But also I'm disturbed at just how delusional and radicalized the far right have become. I'm not even sure if this can be called far right anymore, "far, far right" sounds more...
  2. Blockhead Pippi

What video games are you playing now?

Xenoblade Chronicles 2 - Now that I've finished both the first Xenoblade and Dragon Quest 4, I'm now replaying XC2. I never did finish this and I've decided start over for a new fresh experience. Although this game is only loosely connected to the first (that I know of at least), I'm still happy...
  3. Blockhead Pippi

American Politics Thread

That does sound like a more likely scenario. Though word of caution: in Canada this is what we essentially have (our center-left is Liberal Party and our actual-left is NDP), though the NDP hardly ever wins federal elections and our elections usually still end up being Liberals vs...
  4. Blockhead Pippi

American Politics Thread

What's the chances of the Republican party splitting up into two separate parties -- one that aren't blind loyalists to fascism and Trump, and the other one that is -- and they'd become so divided in numbers that it'd actually give Democrats (or maybe even other progressive parties like Green) a...
  5. Blockhead Pippi

American Politics Thread

I've heard a theory that the Trumpians boycotting the Georgia run-offs (or threatening to write in Trump) could just be disinformation to get Democrats not to vote. I'm not sure if that's actually what's happening, but regardless of whatever they're planning, there is no reason that Georgian...
  6. Blockhead Pippi

American Politics Thread

I just mean that I believe that every citizen deserves the right to vote and that it is important that people exercise their given right (especially if it was something that had to be fought for). Like how even though my vote doesn't count for anything where I live, I still vote regardless...
  7. Blockhead Pippi

American Politics Thread

Don't know how true this is, but it doesn't hurt to check.
  8. Blockhead Pippi

American Politics Thread

While I'm still not going to support them whatsoever, I am pleased that more Republicans are finally speaking out against Trump. I'm wondering (and hope it wasn't just wilful ignorance) if they've always had a disdain for him but kept quiet all this time out of fear of him, and are now only...
  9. Blockhead Pippi

American Politics Thread

Shh! Shh! The walls have ears! ...In all honesty, you'd think that that would actually occur to them. Or maybe it does but they're still threatening it anyway out of preserving their inflated pride and showing their blind support to Trump. Either way, if they want to boycott the election then...
  10. Blockhead Pippi

American Politics Thread

Not saying that Reddit is a credible source, but this amused me: I saw on a political subreddit that Trump supporters in Georgia are threatening to boycott the runoff election. Please do.
  11. Blockhead Pippi

What video games are you playing now?

Xenoblade Chronicles DE - Future Connected: Now that I've completed the main game, I've started on the Future Connected extra story. It's pretty nice though I am a little bummed out that a couple features from the main game aren't in this. I do really like Nene and Kino though, they're adorable...
  12. Blockhead Pippi

American Politics Thread

Oh how I love it when the Trump Administration plays itself lmao. But I'm not gonna hold my breath on this one either.
  13. Blockhead Pippi

American Politics Thread

May as well disband the entire Republican party in that case, which I'm not opposed to either.
  14. Blockhead Pippi

American Politics Thread

Pompeo has basically admitted there is a coup right now. I'm not even surprised at this point. I think they don't actually care so much about Trump himself but are doing this so the GOP as a whole remains in power.
  15. Blockhead Pippi

American Politics Thread

It begins. Sigh... So he's going to get obituaries of people who voted but died, I assuming of his own support base, to try and claim victory. You're telling me that this narcisstic man, who put the lives of his supporters at risk by holding huge superspreader rallies, is only NOW thinking...
  16. Blockhead Pippi

American Politics Thread

I'm also worried about him in that regard. But unless the coronavirus outbreak continues well into January, when Biden actually takes office and residency in the White House (unless he moves in there sooner? I'm not sure how that part works), then the outbreak there should be cleared by then...
  17. Blockhead Pippi

American Politics Thread

Congratulations to my American neighbors! I am so happy for you and relieved that the suspense is finally over. Finally something good in 2020. And please be very careful and safe out there, especially those who are BIPOC and LGTBQ+. If the Trumpers protesting at the election offices were of...
  18. Blockhead Pippi

American Politics Thread

It is, though to be fair, the volunteers are also doing this during a pandemic exasperated by butthurt Trumpers protesting at their door. I've heard that one of the polling offices, in Georgia I believe, is also combating a Covid outbreak. I'm not free from getting impatient with this either...
  19. Blockhead Pippi

American Politics Thread

Am I imagining this or did Biden's electorates just went down to 253 from 264? I'm not panicking but I'm watching closely.
  20. Blockhead Pippi

American Politics Thread

So much has happened just last night and this morning that it's hard to keep up with everything, but I am relieved and ecstatic that Biden is in the lead and that there is a chance for the Senate too (the NY Times map still says it's tied). I do hope the final declaration is held today though.
Back
Top Bottom