Search results for query: *

1. V

How's the weather over there? (Vol. 2)

Re: Weather Here in Washington state we are having lightning and random rain showers.
  2. V

Explain Your Usertitle

Mine is just my Xbox Tag name.
  3. V

Your "YES!" moments

When i found a shiny Absol on Emerald when training my Pokemon caught it in Poke ball with no damage to it.
  4. V

Post the last Pokemon caught.....

A Pinsir in the bug catching contest on HG for a friend of mine he didn't want me to give it a nick name.
  5. V

Hello! I'm new here!

Welcome to the forums.
  6. V

Wanted : Evolution stones and DeepSeaScale and Pokemon infected with Pokerus!

Oh that's fine i need to fix my wifi modem anyways.
  7. V

Anykind of nature that does not lower special or physical attacks would be great and yeah i can trade now. Mine is 3568-7051-7149 Name:Jason Anykind of nature that does not lower special or physical attacks would be great and yeah i can trade now.
  8. V

I have a Thunderstone i am looking for a Treecko if you have one.
  9. V

SPORTS: How do we not have a EURO 2012 thread yet?

What if i may ask is the EURO 2012?.
  10. V

Looking for a Sunkern

I am looking for a Sunkern for my Pokemon White game any kind is fine these are the Pokemon i have for trade right now i am willing to give them a nickname if you want me to i do not trade starter or legendary Pokemon right now. Lotad (DW) Flaaffy (DW) Doduo (DW) Kangaskhan(DW)
  11. V

Hottest Pokémon Girl

I would have to say Flannery or Officer Jenny.
  12. V

What Decade Were You Born In?

I was born in 1988 so i am from the decade of weird fashion and awesome music.
  13. V

Where Do You Plan To Go To College (Or Which One You DO Go To)?

I went to a local community college never wanted to go to a university didn't have that high of a GPA and did really no school activity's accept baseball.
  14. V

Impact on your life?

Since i started playing Pokemon back in 1998 i have learned alot my math skills have improved a lot it even got me to start reading and translating Japanese.
  15. V

Which Pokemon Perfectly Matches Your Personality

Someone once compared me to Heracross mostly due to my nice nature but if push to far i can be your worst nightmare.
  16. V

Who are the best pokemon in your team?

Currently in my HG it would be my Furret with a Adamant nature + Return she just sweeps.
  17. V

Most painful experience you ever had?

No i was referring to two separate events i had my toe nail get ripped off my toe and had a fake one put in place.
  18. V

Things that you hate that everyone else loves

Overrated movies like Avatar,Inception and The Warrior these movies are terrible.
  19. V

When is the last time you cried?

After i saw Marley and Me the ending was just so sad i cried my eyes out.
Back
Top Bottom