• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. F

Preview BW090: The Junior Cup Gets Underway! Kairyu VS Tunbear!!

I'm actually glad that it's a Dragonite of all the possibilities, and not any of the other pseudos or some random powerhouse. It always felt so lame to me, a chubby, strange-mooded dragon who's depicted as an overpowered being, I find it kinda entertaining in a strange way. Iris is the first...
  2. F

Preview BW083 + BW084 Fierce Fighting at Tachiwaki Gym! VS Homika!! Part 1 and Part 2

Well, last episode the 8th badge slot was shown as some plain oval thing, certainly not Legend Badge-like, if that's a clue! :P
  3. F

Hikari/Dawn to appear; participating in World Tournament

Re: Hikari/Dawn to appear; in what capacity unknown Well, it's not my responsibility to judge if that was okay or not. If I were the writers, I'd bring only 2 or 3 members of her old team back. All I'm saying is that we know we get to deal with those old Pokemon this time around but they are...
  4. F

Hikari/Dawn to appear; participating in World Tournament

Re: Hikari/Dawn to appear; in what capacity unknown The only thing we know for sure is that she wants to sharpen her skills in Eastern Unova. Entering the tournament wouldn't be too surprising but there's plenty the writers can come up with. It's not that hard throwing any silly...
  5. F

World Tournament Junior Cup

Well... Ash's record with Psychic types might be one of - if not - the worst, so a victory against Caitlin would be the most amazing thing I've seen from him. On the other hand, Cynthia holding back herself or being troubled etc. are more likely options. Even though it will be still cheap to...
  6. F

What reserves do you see making a appearance in BW2?

One should break the space-time continuum of every single dimension to bring together Oshawott, Piplup AND Corphish so sadly I really don't see that happening. My guess is the latter will get 2-3 wins in one or two (tourney) matches and that's all. As I have said a few times before, the...
  7. F

Least Favorite Saga

Well, personally, I had to choose between Orange, Johto and Frontier but the decision was made quickly. As a kid, I didn't have such perspectives about things and just enjoyed watching anything but after re-watching all of the series, a lot of stuff occured to me. The Orange Islands were at...
  8. F

How would you feel if we had another 1 year gym drought?

I think they could pull that out in a much more enjoyable way this time so as long as it doesn't mean an absolute filler-rampage, I'd say go for it. Especially since if BW wasn't good enough already, they are making even better episodes in this mid(-late?) part of the series, feels like they...
  9. F

Pokémon Black 2 and Pokémon White 2 - How will they affect the Anime?

First impression: wow. Well, for an aspect of the anime, it makes sense that they have fastened up the pacing when they had to skip TP. Looking at the list of episodes - now, also with the knowledge of the new games - kinda tells you a story about how could've they been re-thinking the next few...
  10. F

Preview BW072: The Fiercely Fought Donamite! Kirikizan VS Enbuoh!!

Re: BW072: Fierce Fighting Donamite! Kirikizan VS Enbuoh!! Another tourney, yay! Without sarcasm, really. No Iris means the only thing that could possibly ruin it will be eliminated. Although Ash could really use some serious exp besides from gym leaders, since it seems to be a heavily...
  11. F

Situations in which it's OK to overlook type advantages/disadvantages to a degree.

Re: Situations in which it's OK to overlook type advantages/disadvantages to a degree Some consistency wouldn't hurt and that was always missing in regards of this matter. Sometimes super-effective moves seems to be annihilate the foe in the anime and other times... well, you know. I don't...
  12. F

So what do you actually *like* about Best Wishes?

I'm one of those glass-half-full guys so quite a load of things. For the moment I don't want to list that much of concrete things, let me just summarise my aspect in that this is far my favorite saga so far. Just finished re-watching all seasons for the second time so I have fresh memories to...
  13. F

Preview BW068: Fukiyose Gym! VS Fuuro Decisive Aerial Battle

Swoobat vs. Krokorok -> Swanna vs. Krokorok -> Swanna vs. Pikachu -> Unfezant vs. Pikachu -> Unfezant vs. Tranquill (Unfezant) I don't mind gym evolutions at all. As a matter of fact, always wondered why haven't they been used, it makes more sense than vs. RandomCotD #3694. If you take the...
  14. F

Review BW065: Double Battle! Pikachu & Waruvile VS Pendror & Gamageroge!!

Re: BW 065 "Double Battle! Pikachu & Waruvile VS Pendror & Gamageroge!!" Review Threa A competent Ash battling his own Pikachu (who actually showed some personality) using a wild, unique-item'd recurring (and awesome) Pokemon who losts its temper randomly... those few minutes were something...
  15. F

Preview BW065: Double Battle! Pikachu and Waruvile VS Pendror and Gamageroge

re: BW065: Double Battle! Pikachu & Krokorok VS Scolipede & Seismitoad!! They've introduced Sandile at the 3rd(!) episode when it was still only Ash&Iris with 2 pokemons on hand each. I doubt all of this trouble was just to lead up to the TRvTP episode where it could('ve been) save(d) the day...
  16. F

Preview BW063: Trade Evolution! Chevargo and Agilder!!

Especially my concern too. Somehow I have a hunch those practice battles will be like 2 minutes overall, just to showcase how a traded pokemon won't obey to an unexperienced fella. The rest i'm guessing will be: "Blah, blah-blah, blah..." + something with researching steel types at the end...
  17. F

Preview BW062: Bachuru and Dentula! The Electric Rock Cave!!

Iris throws a pokeball like she wants to catch something. I just hope it isn't Joltik/Galvantula, way too cool pokes for her. Why's Minccino kidnapped? It's not even an electric type.
  18. F

Preview BW061: Underground Gym Battle! VS Yacon!!

Kinda confused with the moves here. I'm sure a-hole face is using magnitude - no way they'll ever bring back earthquake :( - but what about Palpitoad and Excadrill? Gorgeous animations but so many flashes... Is that an iron head from the mole and uh, a rock smash with a tail from the toad...
  19. F

Best Wishes~ Wish List Thread for the New Year

1. Way less fillers. We have a billion characters to use, drop the CotDs from every second episode. 2. ^ By that logic, a lot of Club Battle rivals' appearance. 3. Team Plasma and/or N. 4. More battle-, not *the camera closes in on a character's surprised face for 30 secs* -oriented episodes. 5...
  20. F

What moves should the Pokemon learn/forget?

Pikachu: Couldn't be better than atm... you know, for the anime and for a Pikachu. Tranquill: I'd love to see roost for once with it being used also right sometimes for a change. Oshawott: Dunno. Razor shell should and would stay but for the others... Revenge, swords dance and something...
Back
Top Bottom