Search results for query: *

1. E

Character customizations?

Re: NO CUSTOMIZATION FOR ORAS [/] Well now that I've had a good cry and I'm back in the gym allow me to explain. (Because I was really upset! Lol!) For me, it's not just about changing cloths. I can remember when I was playing gold and silver wondering why I couldn't be a girl. Then Crystal...
  2. E

NO CUSTOMIZATION FOR ORAS Soooo...if you didn't know... No trainer customization in Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire, Game Freak keen on keeping random encounters - Nintendo Everything soooo, yeah. No character customization any more. Now I will rant a bit so bear with me. If you ask me...
  3. E

Speculation X &Y Costume shop?

Since halloween is coming up I was wondering if Pokemon might do a special promotion where you can buy costumes from the Pokemon X & Y Kalos shops. What do you think about that idea? What Costumes would they sell at the shops? And what costume do you plan to wear, if any, for halloween? I'm...
  4. E

Play as the Opposite Gender?

For me I was always upset when I would play a Pokemon game and I couldn't be a girl. granted I was a protagonist going on a journey but in my eyes it was me on the Pokemon journey so I should be me and I am a girl. Lol! So for me when crystal came out with the option of being a boy or a girl...
  5. E

Character Redesigns: Yay or Nay?

I'm not to bothered by the redesigns, I really like Steve's, Team Aqua and Team Magma's redesigns. Still hoping for Character Customizing for this next gen.
  6. E

The New Mega Evolutions Thread (MOD NOTE: Read first post!)

As much as I enjoyed seeing Sceptile, Gallade and Altaria getting megas my favorite so far has been Lopunny. I love its scrappy ability and it's looks. Gonna have one on my team for sure!
  7. E

Pokémon X/Y Friend Safari/Code Sharing Thread **READ THE OP**

Hello! ^-^ I added you to my friends list. I love shinx so your luxio safari will greatly help me!
  8. E

Pokémon X/Y Friend Safari/Code Sharing Thread **READ THE OP**

My friend safari is fairy: togepi, clafairy and red flower floette. My code is on my profile. ^-^ I'm looking for a riolu safari, let me know if you have one!
  9. E

Oh I do hope customization of pc will stick around. I'm actually worried that maybe they'll take it away on this Gen. But its been such a big success it would be ashamed if they did. I look forward to new boutiques with new hoenn fashions!
  10. E

Which Pokemon will you have on your team?

Re: What Pokemon will be in your team? Other than Swampert it's whatever. I know I want breloom but since I'm sure there will be new stat changes and such my team will be subject to constant change.
  11. E

Which Hoenn starter will you choose?

Mudkip is the only one for me! *^-^*
  12. E

Pokémon Omega Ruby, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire announced: Will be released November 2014

Re: Pokémon Omega Ruby, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire announced: Will be released November 2 It finally happened! You have no idea how happy I am about this you guys! :-) this was the best news I've had all day. I was so excited I couldn't stop squealing for a whole 30 minutes. and funny enough I was...
  13. E

GEN VI: Wanted: a shiny swablu

Does anyone have a shiny swablu with good or great overall stats. I know it's a tall order. I have pokes to offer and shinys. Message me and I'll see what I can do for ya! ^-^
  14. E

bulbagarden & my phone

Hey you guys! Is there any way to make this site more mobile compatable? I can't even place a sufix while trying to post for a pokemon I want. I don't know why it's like that but it makes it hard to post.
  15. E

GEN VI: Seeking Shiny Stone

Do you have a shiny swablu with good stats?
  16. E

The Pokémon Bank and PokéTransporter thread!

Weird, so then why haven't the gone through... I've tried multiple times now...I just don't get it...could it be their moves? Like they are not allowed to have their specific moves? (Meloetta's dance song and Genesect's disk move)
  17. E

The Pokémon Bank and PokéTransporter thread!

First off I have to say I hate the clunkyness of the Pokemon transfer and the Pokemon bank. It is such a tedious process I almost didn't want to do it at all. But I want my pokies so I had no choice. Second, is anyone else having problems transferring the following Pokemon: Genesect & Melloetta...
  18. E

GEN VI: Lookin for a shinx!

I've added your code. Thanks for the help. Is there any poke you want in return?
  19. E

GEN VI: Lookin for a shinx!

I tried to find one in my safari and online...no good. :banghead: All I want is a shinx. I have a special place in my heart for Luxray and I just really want to raise one again...:bawl: Please help! My friend code is 5327-0909-7276
  20. E

GEN VI: Looking For A Shiny Absol!

You caught one?!?! Thank you thank you thank you soooo much! It will be late but I'll still take it! I know she'll love it! Thank you! Message me so we can set up a trade date! *^-^* whee! You guys are the greatest! #sohappyIcouldcry
Back
Top Bottom