Search results for query: *

• Users: ~Chaos~
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. C

Looking for a few events

I'm looking for the following events: Satoshi's Reshiram and Zekrom, the newest ANA Pikachu and the Sing Pikachu. And if any of them came with items, I'd like those too. Now, what do I have to offer might you ask? Well I have quite a bit to offer so make a request and I'll see if I have it...
  2. C

Xan's and Red's Memories of Twilight (NOW OPEN)

Hello and welcome! This is my shop which will be run by both me and my partner Redyakuza. This is a Gen V shop My FC for Black: 1678 5843 2005 (please have it updated if you have traded with me before) We offer shiny Pokemon, Legendary Pokemon, Events and Egg moves. As well as items. Here...
  3. C

Shiny Deino

CLOSED NOW!
  4. C

A foreign Ditto

I would like a foreign Ditto for breeding purposes. Nothing else matters as far as stats go, but if you have a shiny, that would be awesome! I love the color of a shiny ditto. <3 Preferably a Japanese ditto since they're the easiest for me to tell it's foreign, but any non-English Ditto is...
  5. C

Pikachu with a Light Ball {PLEASE CLOSE/COMPLETED}

Basically I just need a Pikachu with a Light Ball for breeding purposes. Also, (and I don't know if I should open a new thread in the hacked section or not) I'd like a Light Ball in Gen. V if someone could hack me one? Offering some egg move Pokemon: Charmander with various egg moves...
  6. C

A Variety of Egg Move Pokemon (CLOSED)

Just to make this clear, is for Black/White only! Also, the some of the Pokemon may be hacked. If that's a problem, then you shouldn't trade. I say may be hacked because I don't know if breeding a hacked Pokemon with a legit Pokemon makes an offspring hacked or legit. Just to get the feel...
Back
Top Bottom