Search results for query: *

• Users: Boson
  • Order by date
  1. B

Preview M16: ExtremeSpeed Genesect: Mewtwo Awakens

Re: M16 "Extreme Speed Genesect Mewtwo's Revival" I'm actually kinda satisfied that Satoshi does recognize Mewtwo.
  2. B

Review BW107: Satoshi VS Kotetsu! Secret Weapon Sazandora!!

well atleast writers know that Nattorei doesn't really like fire.
  3. B

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

Marathon rewatched ZnT and SnS seasons out of boredom.
  4. B

Preview BW106: Dageki Appears! Satoshi VS Kenyan!!

Re: BW106 Krookodile and BW107 Hydreigon So whose Lucario is that in the preview clip?
  5. B

Review BW104: Fierce Fighting! Win Out in the Rival Battle!!

I'm not sure about you, but Mero-Mero Enbuoh totally cracked me up.
  6. B

Do people actually watch the anime when it airs on TV?

I usually wake up at 4pm and it japanese episodes air around 1pm here, and I sometimes wake up for them if it looks good.
  7. B

Review BW099: The Tag Battle of the Sky and the Earth!

So he did scan pokemons he already owns.... oh well. Would have been very bad episode without Dent.
  8. B

Review BW089: Iris and the Roughneck Kairyu!

Whats up with Buuburn being so small o.o
  9. B

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

Sword art online, so happy to see that they do follow light novels to 100% atleast for first episode.
  10. B

Review BW087: Survival on the Island of Iwark!

Would have been kinda meh episode without that Takeshi reference.
  11. B

Review BW086: Pochama VS Yanappu! The Magnificent Battle!!

Satoshi commented about magmarashi evolving too. Found it kinda funny tho how bubbles can break rocks lol.
  12. B

Review BW085: Sing, Meloetta! The Melody of Love!!

re: BW 085 "Sing, Meloetta! The Melody of Love!!" Review Thread Atleast writers didn't pull Glacia from nowhere, Shirona actually has it in Black and White 2 o.o
  13. B

Review BW085: Sing, Meloetta! The Melody of Love!!

re: BW 085 "Sing, Meloetta! The Melody of Love!!" Review Thread Glacia, did not see that coming tbh. Battle kinda meh, draco meteor after dragon rush and still standing ok.... but I did like kibago scrathing gablias face who didn't do anything to stop it lol.
  14. B

Preview BW085: Sing, Meloetta! The Melody of Love!! airdate: 6/21

I actually like how it uses her hair as a staff. Didn't really like meloetta first when I saw games, but now I do.
  15. B

Review BW083: Fierce Fighting at Tachiwaki Gym! VS Homika!! (Part 1) ・ BW084: Fierce Fighting at Tachiwaki Gym! VS Homika!! (Part 2)

Didn't find battle that interesting, well they did use venomshock and it's game effect double damage thing. Really liked when that hand was used to block that fire bledge W/e. And best part was Iris messing with Dent's face.
  16. B

Review BW066: Afro GO! Buffron NO!!

re: BW 066 "Afro GO! Buffron NO!!" Review Thread Episode really made me like Tsutarja even more, other than that it was kinda meh.
  17. B

Last thing you ate/drank before posting in this thread

Water and i have no idea what i ate o.o
Back
Top Bottom