• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. R

New Eeveelutions

Well this has probably been my best forum achievement so far on any forum. I'd like to say thank you to all who contributed. With Sylveon (Pokémon) - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia being announced for Gen VI I think we can /thread See you all in Gen VII when we clamour...
  2. R

Funny Pokémon Goodies

cheers dude! it's not exactly funny is it? but i'll post related stuff there from now on ^_^
  3. R

Funny Pokémon Goodies

more win from deviant art funny eevee and ditto comic kinda adult themes Flying-Foxx on deviantART
  4. R

*Tag* You're it V2 (Begone Foul Spirit! Plague this thread no longer!!)

Re: *Tag* You're it V2 I think we should have played Monty Panesar as the 2nd spinner, dropped Ian Bell to do so and I'm grateful that Alistair Cook is our captain. Good century from him :) BBC Sport - Cricket if anyone wants to follow the best sport in the world :p er, Blue Dragon...
  5. R

Funny Pokémon Goodies

this guys deviantart page is AMAZING. i particularly like his landscapes but it was this bulbasaur that drew me in (pun unintended) arvalis on deviantART -Bulbasaur- by =arvalis on deviantART
  6. R

Funny Pokémon Goodies

saw this on imgur.com (some strong language in the comic) I found this amusing... - Imgur
  7. R

Pokemon Conquest Discussion Thread

Thanks guys! The pokemaster, Diezel and Renewal (hopefully these are tagged properly...) thanks for your insight. I'll try and see how it'll fit in to my planned purchases of Guild Wars 2 and Mists of Pandaria. Oh and Borderlands 2. Dammit! So many games so little money T_T o/
  8. R

Pokemon Conquest Discussion Thread

Wow, 27 pages of thread. forgive my time constraints having not scoured it all but I was wondering if I could get a mini-review. It's just come out in the UK and I'm a big fan of tactical rpgs (Tactics Ogre; FFT; FFTA2; Disgaea etc) and want to play it but I'm getting conflicting reviews around...
  9. R

Superheroes and their Pokemon

well if they wanted to take a break from crimefighting and have a few competitive battles you could still imagine their teams o.o
  10. R

Superheroes and their Pokemon

With the iminent release of the next Batman film The Dark Knight Rises (2012) - IMDb (OMG I CAN'T WAIT!!!) I thought I'd link it to a pokemon hypothetical question. If Batman was a pokemon trainer / gym leader etc what would his team be? Don't all say Gliscor/Crobat at once!!! I think...
  11. R

Pokémon Conquest European release date confirmed: Crossover to hit Europe on July 27

Re: Pokémon Conquest European release date confirmed: Crossover to hit Europe on July time to sample some Nobunga's Ambition gameplay methinks
  12. R

How do/would you handle legendary Pokémon?

It's a theme not shown in the anime or the manga (to my knowledge). It could be a device to tell an amazing story. How did you catch the shiny? What happened for you to meet it? Learning of a trainer's encounter with a special pokemon be it shiny or legendary would be an amazing tale. Sorry for...
  13. R

How do/would you handle legendary Pokémon?

I remember an episode of the pokemon 'stories' spin-off show (forget the name) where a veteran trainer who had a lil' chikorita on his shoulder, travelled in search of Moltres because he wanted to battle it with his well trained Salamence. He didn't try to capture it, just prove to himself that...
  14. R

Keldeo's Resolution Forme revealed: CoroCoro cover reveals new forme

cute forme for a cute pokemon. still prefer my 'badass' types though cough*haxorus*cough
  15. R

Funny Pokémon Goodies

moar via funnyjunk awww *<*
  16. R

Funny Pokémon Goodies

yay. source via funnyjunk.com via dorkly.com Noah's 'Dex - Dorkly Comic
  17. R

Tokyo's 'oldest man' had been dead for 30 years

so now he's been dead 32 years! :p
  18. R

Tokyo's 'oldest man' had been dead for 30 years

oh japan. you so crazy. but this isn't news. it was reported 29th July 2010. still interesting though
  19. R

Funny Pokémon Goodies

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Cubone.+haven+t+seen+here+so+i+though+I+d+post+it_fae8cd_3684024.jpg http://s3.amazonaws.com/ragefaces/e251c23f5cfdfdba097d9a7fb1b32803.png and someone on FJ reminded me of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oawUi9s3ENE xD heheh
  20. R

New Eeveelutions

this thread is about Eevees. Feel free to create a thread asking people which evolutions they would like to see for other pokemon :)
Back
Top Bottom