• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

• Users: redyakuza
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. R

Superheroes and their Pokemon

With the iminent release of the next Batman film The Dark Knight Rises (2012) - IMDb (OMG I CAN'T WAIT!!!) I thought I'd link it to a pokemon hypothetical question. If Batman was a pokemon trainer / gym leader etc what would his team be? Don't all say Gliscor/Crobat at once!!! I think...
  2. R

Pokemon Pictures

apologies if this thread already exists but i'm in a rush! feel free to merge it. Found this on deviant art by R Srave anyone for any more pics?
  3. R

Indian Summers

(I don't know where to put this thread, feel free to move it :p) With the out of season good weather in the UK, i was wondering what people are doing with it all. I've enjoyed hot days in my local park (in late September! lol) and i'm going to a BBQ tomorrow (nom nom nom). So. What...
  4. R

I has Shinies and rares! (Looking for Shiny Starters!)

I have been lucky enough to acquire some cool shinies and rares and was interested in sharing the wealth in return for some shinies i don't have. ie: shiny starters. Update: I only need Cyndaquil Piplup Tepig Snivy (and ofc a Deoxys with a good spd/atk/spatk nature) I will also listen to...
  5. R

Signature Request

Hello, could i request a signature from one of the very talented artists and spriters on this forum? I want it to be in this format: but with a different background (use your imagination! something cool ^_^) different trainer: either a swimmer or a ninja (male) the pokemon: in this...
  6. R

WTB more trade option emotes

So far we only have happy face, sad face, love and exclamation mark and these can be pretty ambiguous. Now we've made do with these 4 so far but i think trading would be more fun and easy to understand your trade partner if there more options. What do you think there should be? Here's my...
  7. R

New Eeveelutions

I found this yesterday. Apologies if someone has already posted this but it's awesome! Everyone wants more eevees right? Which one would you have? I'd have the Fisting Eevee! The little terror ;p http://pldh.net/media/gallery/users/dowant_eeveelutions.png
  8. R

Make False Pokemon Statements!

Hey guys, i'm in a joking mood :) (what's new? :p) So I thought i'd start a game: The premise is to make silly, foolish or downright impossible facts about Pokemon! I'll start: All Dittos are Arceus's babies Have fun!
  9. R

Chikoritas are cute pokemon

Indeed they are. I have a box and a half full of them! All level 1s, mixed genders, looking for good homes. If you want a specific gender/nature, let me know and i'll try to find an appropriate one for you. This is free! Just trade me a filler or an unused poke. If your FC isn't in your...
  10. R

Error 13267

For those who haven't heard of it before, error 13267 on the GTS implies that you are not allowed to offer your pokemon for trade because the system believes said pokemon is hacked. But what if you know you haven't got a hacked pokemon? What if you know you raised it by yourself, caught it on...
  11. R

Your favourite Pkmn Movie

Of all the movies released so far, which is your favourite? I'd like to hear all your thoughts on the good ones and the bad ones so i can decide which film to buy first. I remember watching Celebi: Voice of the Forest a few years back and i enjoyed that one cos it had a nice eco message :)...
  12. R

Signatures

-Apologies if this thread is in the wrong place :S - Hello community :) I'm looking to make a cool battle team sig like this one: But i'd like a bit more customisation. Are there any more websites that can generate what i'm looking for? something like this: or but with more...
  13. R

Celebi swap!

I'm making an event team but the Celebi I have has a Jolly nature :/ Anyone interested in either swapping with mine or donating a Celebi that's level 50 or under with one of the following natures? Modest preferred, but i'll take any of the SpAtk+ natures. Here's my Celebi: Lv.50 OT: WIN2011...
  14. R

Looking for a Deoxys

So the wifi events for pkmn ranger 3 have timed out >.< and i've missed my chance to get a Deoxys. Oh well, at least i don't have to play a game i don't enjoy :p I am looking for a preferably UT Deoxys of either Lonely, Naughty, Mild or Rash nature in trade for a shiny Manaphy. Here...
  15. R

UK: Pokemon Ranger Guardian Signs - shop

Well i want a shaymin and Deoxys but i don't want to spend more than £15 - £20 on it. If they were good games i'd have no qualms about paying a high price but i've suffered through the 2nd game for my manaphy and darkrai and am a bit hesitant to spend a lot of money just to catch 2 (albeit...
  16. R

Xtransciever

Who here uses it? I only just realised you can speak and hear the other trader! Atm i'm a bit shy :$ I can speak on TS/Vent in my WoW guild no problems but 1to1 with other pokefans? /blush "So you like pokemon?" "Yup" "ok..." ^_^
  17. R

Celebi and friends

Hey guys! Having been offline for a while i've missed a fair few event pokemon (think years o.o). I'm looking for the rare/legendary ones like Celebi and Deoxys, normal or hacked (with relevant natures). I don't even need to keep them, I want them in my pokedex so I can at least search for...
  18. R

Hello Internet :)

Hello community. My name is Khal or redyakuza or w/e :) I'm 25 and live in the UK. I've finally bought a wifi adaptor so i can trade with the world! (loves ds lite for gba backwards compatibility) I'm ready to dive into the amazing world of pokemon :) Please add my pal code if you want a...
Back
Top Bottom