Search results for query: *

1. A

'Dex Fillers

Looking to complete my Pokedex in SoulSilver. Need LOTS of guys from Generation 4, so that's where most of the attention will be. If a certain trade doesn't appeal to you, ask for something else. I'll see if I have it, and if so, that's what you'll receive. Any trade offer that is blank means...
  2. A

Post your Current Team

Name your current team in whatever Pokemon game you please, and say why that particular Pokemon is in your team. Sharpedo- Knows Surf. Fills Water/Dark role. Rayquaza- Knows Fly. Fills Dragon/Flying/Electric role. Blaziken- Knows Cut and Rock Climb. Fills Fire/Fighting role. Starter in...
  3. A

Intro

Hey guys! I'm new to the Bulbagarden, but Pokemon is everything BUT new for me. I've been playing it since it first came out in the USA (1998 seems like forever ago,) and I've been hooked since! Mainly, my reason for being here is to set up and organize trades to complete my Pokedex on...
  4. A

Wanted: Bulbasaur + Others

I'm looking to complete my Pokedex for Generations 1-3. Once a trade offer has been completed, it will be removed from the list. I own Pokemon: SoulSilver, and my friend code is listed in my signature. Trades marked as "Pending" are trades that someone has offered to complete. This means that I...
Back
Top Bottom