Search results for query: *

1. M

Win a copy of Pokémon Scarlet or Violet as part of Bulbagarden's pre-order giveaway!

I'm using Fuecoco, not only because I'm used to using fire starters in my first play through, but also because this is the first time since Gen 5 that I actually like the fire starter design better
  2. M

GEN VI: Non-english Speaking region Water 1 Egg Group Mon

As the title says, I'm looking for a Pokemon that's part of the Water 1 group, that's not from an English version of the game (that means it has SPA, JAP, GER, etc. on the summary screen), and has also IV's in at least HP, Sp. Atk and Speed. I want to breed for shiny pokemon on that egg group...
  3. M

The ORAS Artwork Discussion Thread

Re: Do you guys think we'll get new Ken Sugimori art for the 135 Hoenn Pokémon and et I believe it's bery probable we'll be getting new art as we did with the last remakes, like @BlackButterfree said, it's common sense for them to go that way, though it seems possible that not all the Hoenn...
  4. M

Hardest Gym Leader?

The one I found to be the most difficult has always been Johto, which is weird because, if I remember correctly, it is the region with the lowest level necessary to face the E4, anyway the most difficult I find to be Whitney due to her Miltank, and Chuck because it's tiring having to surf...
  5. M

Pokémon X/Y Friend Safari/Code Sharing Thread **READ THE OP**

Re: Pokémon X/Y Friend Safari/Code Sharing Thread EDIT:Oh, man, Totally should've checked the list before whining all over this thread.:goof:
  6. M

The New Mega Evolutions Thread (MOD NOTE: Read first post!)

Re: Will we get more Mega Evolutions in Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire? I believe Dr. Mecha meant it "RequireS" or rather would require a huge patch if that would be the case.
  7. M

OR/AS Bold Predictions

-Super Training returns in an altered manner (be it name and/or mini game, but with same function), and one of it's prizes are shards which can be used in... -Move Tutors, yes, they return, with new and old moves, preferably those that have been buffed ('cuz I want a Scraffty with Knock Off...
  8. M

Which Pokemon will you have on your team?

Re: What Pokemon will be in your team? Swampert, being the starter is an obvious choice, the rest? I don't know, possibly Breeloom, Medicham, Mawile, a fire-type, and maybe a dragon-type, though it might change depending in how I feel, but definitely using only Hoenn Pokemon for my story...
  9. M

Which version will you buy?

AlphaSapphire just because I played Ruby before and I like to mix things up a bit, probably I'll choose Mudkip instead of Torchic for that same reason.
  10. M

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING 3DS Friend code: 2036 - 7953 - 3202 Name: Edson Problem is I don't know the type of my safari, if someone could tell me, I'd really appreciate it.
  11. M

Is Hone Claws a bad move?

Thanks for your opinion. I conclude that maybe it's not such a good idea in practice with how I had it planned out, which was using a fast pokemon with unreliable moves, but have it fixed with Hone Claws; I actually did try out with a Charizard with Hone claws/Dragon Rush/Inferno/Earthquake...
  12. M

Is Hone Claws a bad move?

I ask this in regard to unreliable physical moves like Dragon Rush, Iron Tail, etc. or is it a better option to stick with Wide Lenses?
  13. M

Am I the only one around here who...

No, I actually find most of them to be very creative and/or interesting. Am I the only one who doesn't have X/Y and doesn't care about spoilers?
  14. M

Your first shiny. How? when? where?

My first ever shiny was on a friend's game, a while before I really got into pokemon. I was just derping around Cerulean Cave when a green Golbat appeared; not knowing anything about it I thoight it was a glitch, so I killed it; I then told my friend about it, he nearly beat me to a bloody pulp...
  15. M

What is your favorite and least favorite starter Pokemon

My favorite is Charmander, 'cause fire dragon. :P My least favorite is Chikorita, I find it cute, but IDK, I'm just not drawn so much towards it :/
  16. M

What is your favorite generation?

I would have to say gen V, simply because it chose to break the mold a little bit, giving us slightly older characters, a region not based in a real world japan area, but in New York; it also has the Pokemon moving while in-battle, and having (if only very slight) changes, like stop moving while...
  17. M

[Theory/Opinion] what do you THINK the humans in the pokemon universe eat?

I believe Pokemon can produce food for people, for instance there's Chansey's eggs which they produce to cure other Pokemon and possibly people too. There's also Tropius' Bananecklace :P. There might be other pokemon that escape right now, but I'm pretty sure that's a possible solution.
  18. M

Obsolete: Who is your favorite Pokemon?

I didn't see that multiple choice option up there, and ended up choosing a pokemon I think is somewhat underrated, Toxicroak! Would've also chosen Charizard, Scraggy, Poliwrath, Ferraligatr, Breloom, and Samurott. Too bad Chespin and Hawlucha aren't on the list.
  19. M

Obsolete: How old are you, Pokémon Fans? (Once more from the top)

I was born same year as my favorite Sonic game (S3&K), 1994. Pleased to see that the average age of users in this community is my age!:D Also my first oficial (That is, of my personal property, played all the way to E4) Pokemon game was FireRed, though I had previous experience from my bro's...
  20. M

"Wow, I was an IDIOT!" moments

I was messing around Cerulean Cave in a friend's LeafG, when a shiny Golbat appeared, I thought the game glitched or something, and freaked out. I killed it and proceed to tell my friend "dood ur game dosen't work lol green golbat wtf!", and got the appropriate response. This was a time I wasn't...
Back
Top Bottom