Search results for query: *

• Users: MM3000
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. M

GEN VI: Non-english Speaking region Water 1 Egg Group Mon

As the title says, I'm looking for a Pokemon that's part of the Water 1 group, that's not from an English version of the game (that means it has SPA, JAP, GER, etc. on the summary screen), and has also IV's in at least HP, Sp. Atk and Speed. I want to breed for shiny pokemon on that egg group...
  2. M

Is Hone Claws a bad move?

I ask this in regard to unreliable physical moves like Dragon Rush, Iron Tail, etc. or is it a better option to stick with Wide Lenses?
  3. M

Charizard

I don't need it anymore, it was of very good use to me though and I'm sure someone else could use it. I could trade it for anything actually, but it'll be nice if someone could give me a spare electirizer or dragon fang or something. Nickname: Dhrak (n.n') Level: 88 Gender: male Nature...
  4. M

Hello!

Hi, my name is MM3000, which stands for MadMan3000, it's kinda silly, but i became used to it. Anyway, I started playing pokemon a long time when I was like 6, but I didn't understand english (I'm mexican btw) so I didn't play it much. I did liked the anime, though. It wasn't until like 3 or 4...
Back
Top Bottom