Search results for query: *

• Users: Juzey
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. J

Which Pokémon region would you live in?

If you got magically transported to the Pokémon world (IT WILL HAPPEN TO ME SOME DAY, I KNOW IT WILL), which region do you think you would most like to live in, and why?
  2. J

Why do you like Pokémon so much?

Like the title says, what is it about the Pokémon franchise that makes it so appealing to you? I think for me a large part of it is the world it's set in, and thinking about how awesome it would be to go and live in that world and train Pokémon. Playing the games, etc. makes me feel almost...
  3. J

Giving away some Pokémon I don't need! (NOW CLOSED)

I seem to have more than one of quite a few Pokémon (from missed trades and breeding for Pokédex completion), so I've decided to give away my spares. I'll probably leave this open for about a week, then release the unwanted Pokémon. They're all lv.1 unless I say otherwise (but they're all UT...
  4. J

Mystery Pokemon!

---GIVEAWAY NOW CLOSED!!!! If you have signed up, please arrange to pick up your Pokemon as soon as you can!!--- The two Pokemon were Rotom and Spiritomb! By the way, you do get both Pokemon, you don't have to choose between the two. I have on offer two rare but breedable Pokemon native to...
  5. J

Wanted: Archen

I would like an Archen, level, gender, whatever, doesn't matter. I can give you a Tirtouga with Pokerus. My FC is in my sig.
  6. J

Pokerus Zorua, Riolu, and Unova Starters FOR FREE!

Hi! Well, I'm bored, so I've decided to help people out by giving them the Pokemon mentioned in the thread title. With Pokerus! All Pokemon will be at level one, as they are hatched from eggs. The Riolu have the moveset Foresight, Endure, Earthquake, Brick Break. None of the other Pokemon have...
  7. J

A REALLY late hello

I've been a member on here for exactly 100 days now, and I've only just realised I never did one of these hello threads! So I'm doing a late one now. Hello!
  8. J

Wanted: Pokemon with Pokerus (IGNORE THREAD!)

I don't really know what would be a fair payment for a Pokerus Pokemon, but I have all three Unova starters, a few starters from other generations, some Zorua, and a Thundurus. And this should be obvious, but I want a Pokemon currently with the virus, not cured. FC is the White one in my sig.
  9. J

Pokemon characters you might name a child after!

So, what Pokemon character names might you name your child after? I've got a whole list: Girl: Cynthia May Dawn (possibly) Iris Kris Lyra Bianca Casey Boy: Ash James Max Barry Ethan Paul Lucas Cyrus (possibly) How about you?
  10. J

Anyone want a Riolu? (still open!)

THIS THREAD IS NOW CLOSED. YOU CAN FIND MY NEW THREAD HERE I'm trying Masuda Method for a Riolu, so at the moment I've got over 2 boxes full of them! Anyone want one? Moves are Foresight, Endure, Earthquake and Brick Break. White Friend Code: 1893 0363 8103 Nature and Ability combinations I...
  11. J

EVERYONE: Shinx's Story

Not my first fanfic, but the first one I've put on here. I'm trying not to make it very long, but that might not happen. More will come whenever I've got more to put. So, enjoy, and please tell me anything I can do better! Banner by jirachistar Contents: Chapter 1 in this post Chapter 2...
Back
Top Bottom