Search results for query: *

1. D

News Rocket/Meloetta Episodes

Well I cant believe it .... It seems it migth be the end of team rocket, I knew it would happen sooner or later but kinda makes me feel sad
  2. D

Pokémon Center to open in Sendai: "A place for children in the region to come togethe

Re: Pokémon Center to open in Sendai: "A place for children in the region to come tog This is great. ^^
  3. D

The Vending Machine!

Out comes a Kamehameha *inserts Koopa Shell*
  4. D

Meowth: Go back to Team Rocket or stay with Team Twerps?

I have never heard so many words of wisdom in the same phrase.:yahoo:
  5. D

The Vending Machine!

Out comes kakuna *inserts Kakuna*
  6. D

Meowth: Go back to Team Rocket or stay with Team Twerps?

As much fun as this last episodes have been with Meowth being with the twerps I cant help but feel that it wouldnt last long even if he was to stay with ash and company. If he would keep getting this much screen time, perhaps it would be better for him to stay yet, I trully miss the TRio being...
  7. D

Review BW045: Ohbem and Doublan and the Dream Thief!

This episode was really random i liked it a lot, especially Meowth fury swiping that scientst guy. Also that guy reminds me of Boyacky from the yatterman series o.o
  8. D

Should Iris's Axew evolve?

Im all up for Axew evolving : )
  9. D

Preview BW043 - Nyagotiator Nyasu! Zuruzukin Persuasion Tactics!!

Oh well, it doesnt seem like jessie is going to capture mandibuzz : (. Still the more i see this previews the more i want to watch them.
  10. D

Hopefully Jessie catches Mandibuzz in this ep and since scraggy is gonna learn a new move, Meowth is also gonna get a lot of screentime and pokabu is appearing in this ep as well then everybody wins.
  11. D

If Jessie, James and Meowth tried to steal from you what would you do?

:eek: You are crazy, if you would ever do that you would be completely anihilated X_X
  12. D

If Jessie, James and Meowth tried to steal from you what would you do?

It would all depend on my mood. Option A: I would wait until their motto is finished, and then I would laugh maniaclly in front off them until I start saying my own version of the TR Motto. While they are still confused Ill just beat them so bad they will either join my own team or just end...
  13. D

Preview BW046 - More Nyagotiator!

Re: BW045 + BW046 - Oobemu and Doublan and more Nyagotiator! I would like if any of the main characters captures Beeheeyem. But seriously everyone is talking of the end of Team Rocket but what if it really was the end of the series as a whole? I mean I really doubt it but in every Series Ash...
  14. D

Re: BW043 - Nyasu Episode I just really wish it wasnt that you know : /
  15. D

Preview BW044 - Beware of Choroneko! Nyasu and Mijumaru!!

Re: BW044: Choroneko, Nyasu, and Mijumaru Perhaps Purloin is really interested in Meowth but he only uses her to steal something from the twerps since they wont mistrust a wild pokemon?
  16. D

The Vending Machine!

Out comes a skycraper. *inserts coin*
  17. D

Preview BW044 - Beware of Choroneko! Nyasu and Mijumaru!!

Re: BW044: Choroneko, Nyasu, and Mijumaru Well Im surprised if Meowth really does stays with the twerps for a while. Would be awesome if he learns some new moves in the meantime.
  18. D

Ban Glitch

Yeah I was surprised when i got this message. Good thing it was just a glitch
  19. D

The Vending Machine!

Out comes the triforce *inserts one rupee*
  20. D

Re: BW043 - Nyasu Episode The whole Meowth tagging along with the twerps for a couple of episodes sounds interesting but I dont believe that Meowth would stay with them for a long time. I also would like to eventually see some interaction between Meowth and N. I Just wonder what Meowth will...
Back
Top Bottom