Search results for query: *

1. Z

Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

Inkay evolves at most at level 30 (I had it in the daycare till it hit level 29 then levelled it up), and my Skrelp evolved at level 48. It knew Camouflage and didn't evolve at level 37. Floette can learn Moonblast, a new attack called Grassy Terrain which recovers the HP of the Pokemon on the...
  2. Z

Has your favourite animal been made into a Pokemon?

Yes. Jynx, Mr. Mime, Throh, Sawk...
  3. Z

Full List of Gen IV Pokemon with pictures?

Bibarel is SO going to be in OU
  4. Z

FAQ: Simple Questions, Simple Answers Thread (BW2)

Re: Simple Questions, Simple Answers Thread What is the earliest location where I can find the Shiny Stone?
  5. Z

Which Pokemon game was best in your opinion?

I'd say HeartGold. It had very good graphics, an actually useful Pokémon contest type - Pokéathlon, extended post game and many great features.
  6. Z

Pokémon Remake Discussion (Read First Post!)

Why would they have to put in a Pokemon completely unrelated to Hoenn because it was in the beta version? That doesn't make sense.
  7. Z

Most Useless Game Feature?

I'd go with mails, never used them.
  8. Z

Randomly Witnessed Glitches (By Personal Experience)

I was in Lost Tower battling Misdreavus and Murkrow in a trainer battle (Young Couple Mike & Nat). Suddenly a rainfall appeared which dealt damage to both mine and trainer's Pokemon. I don't remember very much about this glitch because it happened a long time ago.
  9. Z

What is your most disliked city in the main games?

Black City <<<<<<<< any other town. A creepy, giant but abandoned city surrounded in wild terrains.
  10. Z

Pokemon that Need Evolutions

My opinion: Pokémon that don't need evolutions, despite evolutions being often suggested: - Darmanitan (480 BST) - Durant & Heatmor (485 BST) - Lapras (535 BST) - Tauros (490 BST) - Miltank (490 BST) - Spritomb (485 BST) "Gimmick" Pokémon which are very unlikely to have evolutions: - Spinda -...
  11. Z

Does anybody use (a) durant(s)?

I don't see Durant's Special Defence a big problem. It's only weak to Fire, it outspeeds many of the Fire-types and defeats them with Stone Edge/Dig. It's resistant to 9 types out of which 5 commonly use Special Attacks.
  12. Z

Does anybody use (a) durant(s)?

I actually love using it in-game. It has high Speed, Attack & Defense, a decent movepool and a good design. Durant used to be my highest-leveled Pokemon on the team.
  13. Z

Pokémon popularity poll launched: Winning Pokémon to be distributed by the Global Li

Re: Pokémon popularity poll launched: Winning Pokémon to be distributed by the Globa I'm really disappointed with the votes. People propably only voted for Mudkip because of the internet meme and are wasting the chance to get useful, unique Pokémon. I hope Arceus wins, seeing as Ditto has a...
  14. Z

Your First Pokemon Capture

I - Pidgey II - Sentret III - Wurmple IV - Shinx V - Audino (didn't catch the early Pokémon because I don't like them)
  15. Z

What's your most hated ability/What ability do you think is the most useless?

Most annoying abilities: Intimidate, Cute Charm, Static, Poison Point, Pressure, Sturdy (BW), Rough Skin, Aftermath Useless abilities: Illuminate, Stench (RBY-HGSS), Forecast (Castform changes even without it) Harming abilities: Klutz, Slow Start, Defeatist, Truant
  16. Z

VG Weekly Poll #16 Favourite Early Bird

My ranking: 1. Taillow 2. Spearow 3. Starly 4. Pidgey 5. Pidove 6. Hoothoot My favourite is Taillow. It is the very easy to raise and quickly evolves into a powerful, fully-evolved Swellow.
  17. Z

VG Weekly Poll #15 Favourite Legendary Trio?

Bird Trio > Golem Trio > Beast Trio = Emotion Trio > Muskedeer Trio >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kami Trio. The lack of any story of Bird and Golem trios makes them more mysterious. I don't like the god features in legendaries.
  18. Z

Obsolete: How old are you, Pokémon Fans? (Once more from the top)

I turned 13 this year and I'm a Pokémon fan since 2002.
  19. Z

How did you get into pokemon?

When I was about 4, I obtained a book with Pokémon descriptions. Later I bought Blue, Sliver and Sapphire and quickly became a Pokémon maniac.
Back
Top Bottom