Search results for query: *

1. I

Leftover Pokes.. [CLOSED]

Re: Leftover Pokes.. Surely. VM/PM me when next you're available. Thanks!
  2. I

Leftover Pokes.. [CLOSED]

Re: Leftover Pokes.. Do you have any snorunt left over? I would really like one! FC is in my sig.
  3. I

Duque's box surgery (everything must GO)!

Could I get the Xatu? Would a heart scale be good for that?
  4. I

IV-Breeding Leftovers (please pick up Pokemon)

Re: IV-Breeding Leftovers Could I get a Gible and a Togepi? FC is in my sig
  5. I

LF Magnemite Timid, HP Ice

Looking for a Timid Magnemite (UT) with HP Ice. Extra brownie points (ie better stuff, or a poke holding an item) for one with good IVs. I can offer DW-Ability Evee, an UT Rotom (which I will breed), a good-IV'd Porygon, or evo-items. Please respond that you have the Magnemite in question...
  6. I

Random Legendary Pokemon

Do you happen to know the EVs it gained? Either way, that's cool. Porygon(Iv'd) with up-grade for the Celebi. Also, I have a non-event Shaymin myself as well (possibly hacked). Could I get a turn with your Shaymin to get the flower?
  7. I

Random Legendary Pokemon

What would you want for the Celebi? I have a DW Evee, plenty of good-IV'd Porygons (and I can have it hold an Up-Grade as well for Porygon 2), egg-moved Ferroseed (Leech Seed), items (I have most/all evo items)?
  8. I

Porygons!

Gioku Sure that sounds great. I'll keep an eye out for you. I get on from time to time throughout the days, but usually most evenings 8-10 (EST). KantoMasta Great thanks I'll take note of that.
  9. I

A shiny hydra dragon or a shiny robot golem?

FC: 1248-9929-0583 (black) (Golurk please) Oh man thanks so much for this giveaway. I was soooo sad when I logged on that morning and saw that it was only in Japan... :( PS I can/will be online any time tomorrow (EST time)
  10. I

Porygons!

I am just checking the thread whenever I get on for you guys with remaining trades. Let me know if specific times of days work best for you.
  11. I

Looking for Female Turtwig, Snover, and Gastly

aaronluis26: I got a few DW evees, so just VM me when you are next online and see me online. I'll be on evenings (EST) most frequently.
  12. I

Porygons!

Well, with the 12 hour difference my morning would be your evening. I could check the forums in the mornings to see if you're on. It's hit or miss, so it may be a few days before we stop playing cat'n'mouse. Is that cool?
  13. I

Aaron: sure, I'll let you know when I get a DW ability Evee. It may be a little while since I haven't started breeding them yet, but within the next week most likely. Elekid: Certainly! Let me know when you get the turtwig, and I'll have the Vullaby and Porygon ready for you ^^ If/when these...
  14. I

Porygons!

rin I would like a Japanese Snivy, sure! So I know, what lvl is it and is it UT? redyakuza Could I attach an item on the porygon and get a dubious and upgrade? Otherwise I'll take the dubious disk for the one porygon. KantoMasta please reply or edit your post with your FC for black or white. I...
  15. I

Porygons!

Elekid: I know I have at least one Modest Trace lying about, so one's yours KantoMasta: Madrak is correct, they are genderless. I'll just get you a random one. You can breed them with a Ditto, since that sounds like what you're interested in. Madrak: I have plenty with Download. I'll save you...
  16. I

Porygons!

So I have been IV breeding for a decent Timid porygon with Trace to make a fast Pory-Z sweeper. In doing so I have a box (and rapidly filling ever-more) of porygons! They have various natures/abilities, and some have some half-decent IVs (breeding between a porygon with 2-31 IVs and a perfect...
  17. I

Sorry, by the time I saw your response I already got a female Gastly from another trade. I have updated the OP to reflect this.
  18. I

& GEN V: Shiny Timid Cloned Tentacruel

I would like one as well! Should I VM you or will you VM me when you're available? Edit: I only have Black, will you be able to trade to black?
  19. I

Breeding & Trading: Non-Unova Pokémon, including some Dream World

Oh, awesome! I am going to be available tonight sometime (EST), would you be available then? And will it be a Modest female Gastly?
  20. I

I am looking for a female Turtwig and a female Snover. Natures don't matter, as I'll probably be breeding them to get a couple different natures. I am on Gen V, so the best thing would be if someone had one migrated already so we can directly trade. Offering: I have a DW Evee that I'll be...
Back
Top Bottom