Search results for query: *

1. T

A fond Farewell

So, I guess this is it. I havent had time to post here in months. I'm going to pack it in. I just don't have the time anymore. I've had a great time on this website. Thank you everyone! Goodbye!
  2. T

Pokemon "energy"

Latios turned into energy when he died.
  3. T

What IS under a diglett?

LMAO. I cant believe how popular this thread has become. What's under diglett? A vast metropolis of other-worldly beings in their sparkling city of chrome. In the exact center is a giant eye that commands each and every diglett.
  4. T

Post your current CTRL+V's!

Graptoloid Graptolites yeah, dont ask
  5. T

Who likes hiking?

Hiking is fun, but everywhere I can hike is dismally ugly. I'm in southern california, afterall.
  6. T

Pokemon that are an awesome idea, but are ultimately worthless?

I resent that. Just kidding. always liked Dunsparse. It is too cool, but horribly crippled, po lil guy. I like skitty too. And I like Solrock.
  7. T

Your dream job

Professional Author. If I could survive off of that, I'd be one happy camper.
  8. T

Most Intense Pokemon moment (in general)

At the top of spear pillar. I had three ultra-balls, one master-ball. Didn't know I'd have to fight Dialga. Didn't know could re-fight him later. Caught with my very last ultra-ball.
  9. T

Why is GS considered the best Gen?

Oooh, man! Serious nostalgia trip! I loved everything about GSC. They were my first pokemon games, and whenever I play them, it takes me back to that first christmas I got it. The music is really nostalgic, especially the cave music. I liked that you could go to Kanto, albet a dummed down...
  10. T

Which Gen Pokemon?

2nd gen is my favorite. I really don't care what people think about it: Jhoto=home. Silver was my first pokemon game, afterall. And, it's been the one I've enjoyed most throughout the years.
  11. T

Humans who look like Pokemon (not real people)

I think I have seen a snorlax boy and a swampert girl at my school.
  12. T

What IS under a diglett?

if diglett= penis, then dugtrio = omg.
  13. T

Pseudo-Rant

Then that tyranitar is screwed! Honestly, it doesnt matter what people use, so long as it is ok with their opponent.
  14. T

Caption the screenshots!

The animation, mood, and atmosphere were better than they had been for years. But sadly, it was all ruined by a yellow mouse, and aterrible cartoon monkey who seem to take all of the limelight.
  15. T

Scientists Create New Life Form in Lab

I for one am excited about it. I think this is a good step to go. We are that much closer to creating real pokemon. I wish.
  16. T

Possible inspiration for Paras/Parasect

I think I threw up a little. I've seen that before. Crazy how the fungus takes over the ant's mind, huh?
  17. T

Pokemon Ink?

: ) glad to help!
  18. T

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Kodou- Dir en grey
  19. T

What IS under a diglett?

Bwah! someone guessed that they are magic sausages! That's great!
  20. T

Pokemon Ink?

You could do some kind of yin-yang thing with that picture, that'd be nice.
Back
Top Bottom