Search results for query: *

1. T

A fond Farewell

So, I guess this is it. I havent had time to post here in months. I'm going to pack it in. I just don't have the time anymore. I've had a great time on this website. Thank you everyone! Goodbye!
  2. T

A completely ridiculus, yet awesome idea...

Ok, roll with it. I know that Nintendo would never do it. There should be a major reform in the breeding departmernt. You should be able to obtain different colored pokemon through breeding. Sure this might render shiny pokemon useless, but think about it. You would be able to obtain every...
  3. T

I'm back

Woah, its been a long time! I don't think that I've posted here in a couple months. Hadn't had time, to tell the truth. School is bleeding me of all of my time. Well, anyway, for anyone who was used to seeing me around here, I'm back!
  4. T

What are your top 5 faveorite music videos?

Mine~ 5. Life on Mars? - David Bowie (it's pretty awful) 4. Ashes to Ashes - David Bowie (I'm a big Bowie fan) 3. Smells Like Teen Spirit - Nirvana 2. Kodou - Dir en grey 1. Obscure (average psycho version) - Dir en grey (most disturbing thing ever) __________________ I've got a strange...
  5. T

Cubone

There are tons and tons of pokemon, but none creep me out so much as cubone. I find it very strange how its pokedex changes. R/B: Because it never removes its skull helmet, no one has seen its true face. Y:Wears the skull of its deceased mother. Its cries echo inside the scull and come out...
  6. T

Depressio! (Not pokemon)

Ok. I am currently writing a novel. When I am in periods of artistical dryness, I write mini-stories. Some are crappy, some are pretty good. I found this one funny, but then again, I have a strange sense of humor... I give you: DEPRESSIO...
  7. T

Ghosts! Oh my!

Anyone here believe in ghosts? Anyone have any ghost stories to tell? Post 'em, why don't you? I'd like to hear them! I've got several stories, but I'll just write one for now... There is this school by my house that I think is haunted, because a little girl died there the year it...
  8. T

Pokemon, Animals, and Darwinism!

I just thought of something. For a while, people have been wondering about the existance or lack there of of animals in the pokemon world. For me, the answer was simple: of course not. Regular animals would have been wiped out in like pre-kabuto times. Think about it. There's two one-celled...
  9. T

New begining for me

Hello there everyone! I'm not new here. Just haven't been here in a long time. Just wanted to get to know everyone round here again and have fun!
  10. T

Nicknames

Anyone make up cool nicknames for their pokemon? Here are some of mine: Blaziken- Aeries Sceptile- Congo Milotic- Hydroplex Metagross- Gilgamesh Tyranitar- Chronos Salamence- Gankutsuou
  11. T

Morning Town (scary, PG-13 at most)

Ok, this is my very first fanfic I've ever put online... It's supposed to be creepy (I hope). Just so you know, Silver is in every fic/comic I have done. Maybe I'll put his story sometime... Ok, well hope you guys like the first two chapters... Tell me how I could improve it, if it needs to...
  12. T

Strange breeding

Have any of you ever bred pokemon in strange combinatons, just because it's so wrong, like get a part-spinirak torchic, or something? Or just bred many pokemon in a complex way to obtain certain egg moves?
  13. T

Hello.

Hello people! I'm rather new around here. I hope to get to know you all!
Back
Top Bottom