Search results for query: *

1. W

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

Puella Magi Madoka Magica. I watched it all in one sitting somehow.
  2. W

This thread is for otaku only

I haven't really read the manga yet, but I plan to someday.
  3. W

This thread is for otaku only

Yeah, I'd say I'm an Otaku. I like a bunch of different anime and manga, but I tend to appreciate manga more than anime. My favorite manga at the moment is Azumanga Daioh, which I have not yet seen the anime of. My favorite anime has to be Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood or Black Butler...
  4. W

Music What Japanese Song Are You Currently Addicted To?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ic1bndleE_E
  5. W

What was the last Manga you put your hands on?

Azumanga Daioh Vol. 3.
  6. W

Hey :)

Welcome, man. Welcome to the forums, bro.
  7. W

Hello, my name is Professor Oak - Are you a boy or a girl?

Boy! Er... Girl! I can't decide! Anyway, welcome to the forum, person! Enjoy your stay!
  8. W

hey

Oh hey there, man. Welcome to these here forums. I hope you find everything just fine. Ku-ku-ku...
  9. W

Im new

Welcome, welcome, new galaxy! (Galaxy...galaxy)
  10. W

Gen V Pokémon Wifi Ladder (CHALLENGE NOW)

So, Saffron, wanna battle now? And I got a username change, I would like it if you'd change it on the first post, as I was originally the good ol' Wartortle.
  11. W

Probably the fact that you're at the bottom of the Kyurem Tier. Okay, SaffronGallade. You're ooooooon!
  12. W

Sonic Generations Discussion

Sonic Generations looks frickin' awesome! I mean, City Escape is back. I also love how they brought back Sky Sanctuary.
  13. W

I would like to be taken of of HIATUS. I would also like to challenge ~SG~.
  14. W

Your First Level 100 Pokemon

Oh, I was little, (about 7-8 in 2006) and I saw it was close to leveling up on Lv99, and I went to Route 101, or something, but it did take like, four hours, as far as I remember. And, I also had a Lv80 Minun, Lv51 Wailord, Lv49 Unown, Lv76 Kyogre, and Lv44 Smeargle.
  15. W

Nintendo reveals total sales for Generation IV and V: Total number of sales for all m

Re: Nintendo reveals total sales for Generation IV and V: Total number of sales for a Hm... I liked Platinum the most from Gen IV, but who would've guessed that DP sold the most? Hm...
  16. W

Project Celer

Hey, hey, hey! Welcome to the forums, and good luck foruming, Mr. Celer!
  17. W

The In-Game Team Advice Thread

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. I just started a new game, but I am stuck on Clay. Vanira (Vanilite) -Male Lv 22 Uproar Icy Wind Mist Avalanche Mantle (Dwebble) -Male Lv30 Rock Slide Faint Attack Smack Down Bug Bite Kroc (Krokorok) -Female Lv29 Retaliate Swagger Sand Tomb Crunch...
  18. W

I need to be put on Hiatus, probably for a long while... I'm considering making a new game...? I can still take challenges, I'll just have to use my brother's White, because I'm trading my Pokémon over there for the time being. I dunno how long this'll be, though...
  19. W

Well Hello!

Welcome to the forum, uh... What should I call you? Anyway, enjoy your stay, and good luck.
  20. W

Pokemon that could be other Types

Tynamo line should be Water. I'm sure this one is mentioned alot. I don't think I need to explain, but, they're eels! --- And Porygon line, I always thought it was Electric...
Back
Top Bottom