Search results for query: *

1. E

Lance's GFX Galore {Signatures, Userbars, Logos]

Hey Guys! I'm going to jump right to the point here, and show you my works, these all took me atleast an hour to make, so I hope you all enjoy them. Team Red Eye Logo Pokemon Helioa Adventures (Coming Soon)(Just Text) Pokemon Helioa Adventures (Coming Soon)(Text w/ Logo)...
  2. E

Wanted: Ice-Type Lvl. 40 +

I am in need of an Ice Type for my Heart Gold. Preferably lvl 40 + PM Me if you can help.
  3. E

Wanted: Pokemon for my Heart Gold

I was wondering if someone could breed me a Pidgey, Eevee, Larvitar, Feebas, Dratini, with some items Psychic, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, and the berrys needed to get Milotic. PM me if you can do this.
  4. E

Shuckle's Cross-Generation Mini-Mall (Temporary Close)

Re: Shuckle's Cross-Generation Mini-Mall Hey Man, what do you want for the Pokemon Ranger Manaphy from the Sinnoh Events?
  5. E

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: How to use the PokeGen Very Detailed :) Thank you. But I need further help :/ I PMED you again.
  6. E

Need Help Fixing my AR :(

Ok, I have the Action Replay DSi and when I connect the usb cable to my comp, my computer wont install it, because no drivers for it exist, and when I go onto the AR through my DS, I put a code in or select one, then press start, it just freezes when I press "Boot With Codes" anyone know what is...
  7. E

Raising Pokemon compared to the games and the anime

Well there i something you have to put into retrospect. If pokemon actually existed, it would be like your training a dog, dolphin, or a bear, whatever kind of animal, it takes time. But you also have to think as well, a lot of the training methods used in the show, is completely fictional.
  8. E

Preview BW042: Don Battle Tournament! Satoshi vs. Iris!!

Re: BW039-42: Don Battle Tournament I'm curious to see if Ash's Snivy Evolves :P
  9. E

What do you hope DOESN'T happen in the Best Wishes series?

I don't want Brock to be gone anymore :P
  10. E

What if YOU ran the Pokemon Anime?

I can tell you right now, I'd make it less confusing XD
  11. E

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

How to use the PokeGen Hey all, Im curious to know how PokeGen works, do I need Action Replay to do it? Someone explain how to do it please
  12. E

Brooke here pshhhhhhhhhhh

This was by far the best Intro of all!
  13. E

A man with red-spiked hair and a cape appears infront of everyone.

Thank you! :) Thank you :) Edit: Oops, I'm sorry...I didn't mean to double post.
  14. E

Tch, if you're soo upset about it, why not get revenge, I'm ready whenever you are :)
  15. E

New Avatar and Signature

Hello Everyone, I would like to ask if any of you could make me an Avatar and Signature, I currently have one, but it's for Elite Four Lucian, which has been taken here :( If you can make me these, let me know :) Also, I would like the person who can do this, to be very talented in graphics...
  16. E

- Bows to his superior Ghost - Thank you Sir. - Looks at Raizchu and smirks - We will soon determine whom beats who - smiles - Edit: Thank you TFSpock ^_^
  17. E

Hello Everyone, I am Lance, a Proud Member, of the Elite Four. I am easy to get along with and love to make new friends, I have a special talent for raising and battling with Dragon-Type Pokemon, and have been raising them since the early days of Pokemon Red, Blue and Yellow, my Dragonite...
Back
Top Bottom