Search results for query: *

1. A

Offering many UT Elekids

I have a lot of Elekids in Pokemon Platinum. They just hatched and I want to get rid of them. I would prefer you trade me a starter for them but, I will take many Pokemon.
  2. A

Pokemon Indigo (Start Up)

OOC: Guys, I don't have a lot of time, so I'm going to make this short. Kuro walked out of his house and towards the Professor's Lab. Today he was going to get his first Pokemon. He wanted to get their first, so he could get a Charmander. He approached the lab and knocked on the door...
  3. A

Pokemon Indigo (Sign-Ups Closed For Now)

Hello everyone! I think I'm gonna take a shot at making an RP so, bear with me. The world of Pokemon- A mysterious place inhabited by magnificent creatures known as Pokemon that posess extraordinary power and potential. We humans work together with Pokemon as comrades and compaions in...
  4. A

Wanted: UT Munchlax Level: 15-30

Can anyone trade me an untrained Munchlax in my Platinum. I could give you a Porygon-Z or a Togepi named Eggy. Preferably, I want a Munchlax level 15-30. My honey trees never work.
  5. A

Pokemon: Ultimate Quest (Sign-ups)

Yipee! It's ANOTHER journey RP. Isn't it soooooooooo exciting? Except this RP is different. This RP is focused on every region. I will be excepting only limited people to each region. Each group will travel through the region and then each group will travel to the next. We will all have a...
  6. A

WANTED: Male Zorua/Zoark: Any Level Between 40 and 25 holding and Exp. Share

Hi, I'm Black Reshiram. I really need a Zorua/Zorark on my Pokemon Black Version. I can't give much. The best I can give is a Zebstrika between level 20 and 30, Male. I need an Exp. Share because a friggin Gothia took mine and when I tried to catch I killed it. PLEASE HELP!
Back
Top Bottom