Search results for query: *

• Users: arc001
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. A

Mitsurin Celebi

Been awhile... It's good to be back ^_^ Anyway, I was perusing the GTS and came across this Celebi. After inspecting it further, it's turned out to be a Mitsurin Celebi. It's untouched, experience-wise, at level 10. However, it HAS had pokerus. I'm not looking for anything in particular...
  2. A

WANT- Shiny Zorua

So, I managed to get a shiny female zorua, and was all excited to train it, until I realized I wasn't all that happy with its nature. I've got a few shinies of my own that I'd be willing to trade for a level 1 Zorua that is either lonely, naughty, hasty, naive, mild, or rash. I'm willing to...
  3. A

Suddenly Tepig (and some other starters)

My log in pattern has been... erratic, at best, lately, but I'm gonna try to get back in the swing of checking this regularly. As for what's available... Many, many Tepigs, Charmanders, and Eevees (sorry, can't figure out how to change the thread title to include that herp derp) In addition to...
  4. A

Help with Mobile Skin, because I'm kind of an idiot

I was trying out all the different skins, and, apparently, it didn't occur to me that the mobile one would actually be for, y'know, mobile browsers. "Fret not!" I thought to myself, and went back to my settings... only to find that the settings page isn't available in the mobile version. So, I...
  5. A

Ohai thar

Hello, everybody. I'm Arc, or Smeh, or Sheepy, or pretty much whatever you feel inclined to call me. I almost didn't do an introduction thread, cuz I figured I'd be sticking, for the most part, to the trading threads, but after spending a couple hours around here, I think I might be doing a bit...
  6. A

WANTED Embedded Tower Kyogre

Anybody out there with a copy of Heartgold willing to part with their Kyogre, or at least allow me to borrow it long enough to get the Jade Orb? I don't have much to offer in Gen IV, but I can give: -Articuno lvl 50 -Zapdos lvl 50 -Moltres lvl 50 -a near infinite supply of Cyndaquils...
Back
Top Bottom