Search results for query: *

1. C

TEEN: You Win Some, You Lose Some

Well first let me just give you some serious props. I really liked the story and your characters. Plus I really laughed, it was funny. Oh my gosh, just yes. This whole paragraph was just a win and it caught my attention right away. I thought it was a good way to start everything off as it was a...
  2. C

The Winter Awards 2013 Nomination Thread

Best Protagonist: Alaska Acevedo, from "How to Conquer Kanto in Eight Easy Steps" by @AceTrainer14
  3. C

MATURE: An Unforgiving World

Ugh, So this story has really not been happening shit just keeps popping up and I keep not being able to continue with it but now I'm pretty sure I'll be able to do it proper. I really like the story of I have planned out and I've also been thinking a lot about it and brainstorming a bunch of...
  4. C

Starting a Pokemon story series, but need some advice

Vivi = Cherubi Victor = Male Burmy
  5. C

Starting a Pokemon story series, but need some advice

I think this sounds like a really interesting idea. I like that you gave Geo a struggle that he had to over come before he could become a Pokemon trainer. That's a pretty interesting idea. (The only thing I don't really like is how journey's start at 10, I know it's that way in the anime...
  6. C

The Short Travelled Road

So I just finished reading chapter four. And I have to say I'm really liking it so far. Your writing is really good, I love how you write the battles, it's not in so much detail but it gave me a clear picture of what was happening. The funny thing is the battles are usually the parts people...
  7. C

The Istore.. The best place for RNG'ed Pokemon {Updated: Jan 06 2013!}

Re: The Istore.. The best place for RNG'ed Pokemon {Updated: Dec 12 2012!} So you'll try with the Buneary? That's great! Thank you! What would you like for the Buneary? If you get everything I asked concerning the Buneary I'll give you up to 4 items. Do you want to decide the items you want...
  8. C

[Gen V] Tabor's Trade Shop

That's fine with me. And would you like the specs of both of them? and Oh goodness... I'm sorry but the Ariados is touched. I'm really sorry I forgot to mention that. The Ariados also has Pokerus.
  9. C

Well ones that I have ready to go straight away are: Eevee, Geodude, Ariados, Emolga, Riolu, Zorua, Plusle, Tyrouge, Croagunk, Golbat, Luxio, Driflbim, Nosepass, Seaking, Mr. Mime, Patrat, Magnimite, Bellossom (All UT besides Driblim and Luxio) Those are the one I'd be able to trade right away.
  10. C

The Istore.. The best place for RNG'ed Pokemon {Updated: Jan 06 2013!}

Re: The Istore.. The best place for RNG'ed Pokemon {Updated: Dec 12 2012!} istore; I would like: Pokemon: Buneary Nickname: Salvatore Shiny: Yes Gender: Male Nature: Naive Ability: Run Away IVs: Flawless if possible other wise X/31/X/X/31/31 (I'd prefer the X's to be decent IV's...
  11. C

tabor62; I'd really like the shiny Wynuat and the Manaphy. Is it possibly to nickname them? Are there any specific shinies you're searching for or would you just like me to list the ones I have?
  12. C

Offering Shinies and Events (updated 13/08/2012)

Re: Offering Shinies and Events (updated 06/07/2012) COuld I please have: Lv1 male Adamant Nincada with ability Compoundeyes Lv1 male Docile Totodile with ability Torrent (currently infected with Pokerus) Lv 50 male Timid Butterfree with ability Compoundeyes
  13. C

Guess the Pokemon win a Shiny Pokemon!!!!!

OK awesome :) just let me know, and my guess for this week is Jynx
  14. C

Just let me know if you can :) And Oooo, I get to choose... If possible maybe a shiny Feebas or Elekid?
  15. C

Shiny Monster Giveaway (Upd. 7/09 +Extras)

Re: Shiny Monster Giveaway :P (Updated 6/5) Ready when you are :)
  16. C

Re: Shiny Monster Giveaway :P (Updated 6/5) Could you trade now? Or later tonight? Could I also have the Modest Walmer please :)
  17. C

OMFG! I WON :D HELL YEA! :D Contact me whenever you can :)
  18. C

Re: Shiny Monster Giveaway :P Can you trade anytime today?
  19. C

MATURE: Bad Kids //004. The Oddly Appearing Audino

Re: Bad Kids //002. Catch That Patrat! Well as long as your planing to put your own spin on things and add other personality characteristic then everything should be fine. Well I shall wait and see and as long as it's not Ash lol. It's when you mention someone before your chapter so the get a...
Back
Top Bottom