Search results for query: *

• Users: Cosmos
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. C

Flawless Ditto

I'm looking for a normal flawless ditto. It must be re-nameable also. The Nature can be disscussed but I'd prefer it to be Jolly, but Hasty and Quirky are also welcome! I have plenty of Shinies All Legendaries Quite a few events and I'm also willing to EV train your Pokémon Please help me...
  2. C

EV Berries! Giving Shinies (Closed)

So I really need a set or two of the EV Berries! ASAP! I will be willing to give a shiny for one set!
  3. C

Ditto RNG

I really want must have a flawless Ditto! I don't want it shiny. It MUST be flawless, It MUST be UT, It MUST be re-nameable, It MUST be legit. I'd really like it to be Hasty or Quirky (Hasty preferred) but that can be discussed. I can offer shinies, legendaries, stones, materballs...
  4. C

Power Items for Shinies

I really need: Power Weight Power Belt Power Band Shinies Offering: 1 Item- Eevee Geodude Ariados Emolga Riolu Zoura Plusle Luxio Golbat Drifblim Nospass Ditto Croagunk Bellossom Seaking 2 Items- Corsola Kyorge The Sooner I can get these the better :) Thanks so much.
  5. C

Female DW Marill

I really want a DW Marill! I have these DW Pokemon to offer: Skorupi, Croagunk, Makuhita, Barboach, Luvdisc, Absol, Eevee, Poliwag, Spoink, Oddish, Surskit, Stantler, Hoppip, Hoothoot, Murkrow and if you dont want those, : Shiny Ariados, shiny Shuckle, Shiny Ambipom, Shiny...
  6. C

Wanted: Legendaries and Shines

So there are a few Pokes that i want. Wants - Legendaries : Deoxys - Received Shaymin - Recieved Mew - Received Shinies : Anything of Interest :) Offering - Legendary : Bird Trio (All UT, Except Articuno which is +3Lv) Mewtwo (UT) Entei (UT) Suicune ( +5Lv) Regi Trio (UT) Weather Trio (Lv...
  7. C

Wanted: Foreign that can Breed w/ Zorua/Zoroark (Completed)

i would really like a Foreign (doesnt really matter what country as long as it will work with the masuda method) Pokemon that can breed with My Zoroark/Zorua because i would really like to ttry the Masuda Method , and try my luck with a Shiny Zorua! if you could be so kind, you would really be...
  8. C

MATURE: An Unforgiving World

Thank you all for clicking to read. It means so much to me. I Will put up the next chapter soon. Please leave feed back and comments and criticism. Pokémon belongs to Game Freak and the Pokémon Company. This will be around PG-13 and sometimes higher due to Adult themes, strong language, sexual...
  9. C

HELLO!! :3

Hello im am new here :3
Back
Top Bottom