Search results for query: *

• Users: Sneaselz
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. S

Ice Punch or Icicle Crash?

Which is better for a Weavile in OU, Icicle Crash or Ice Punch? Icicle Crash is more powerful with power of 85 and 30% chance for flinch, but it's accuracy is 90%. Ice Punch isn't as powerful with power of 75, but has 100% accuracy and a minimal 10% to Freeze. Additionally, would this be run on...
  2. S

Shuffle Competition

For the competition stages for things like the Blastoinite and Bannettenite, is it a one chance and you're done event, or can you challenge it it again to try to beat your score?
  3. S

Free Diancie code (U.S.)

I have an extra Diancie code for the U.S. for anyone who wants it. The only thing I ask in return is a favor. I left my Y version at home, which is an hour away and I'm busy being a good student and working on a couple big papers due soon. I got 2 codes, but forgot to use one before I left.. So...
  4. S

GEN VI: Temp. Salamance, Tradeback

I just need to see a Salamance to help complete the Kalos Pokedex (I know I'm behind lol). I would trade it back right away and it would only take a second. Thank you! EDIT: I have some Pokemon that I got for the dex if you need to see them.
  5. S

Pre-Order Question

I'm per-ordering Pokemon X/Y and wondering if I should get the hard copy or the downloadable version. What are the pros & cons of either choice?
  6. S

WANTED: Corsola, Wigglytuff, and Rufflet

Looking for some Pokemon to complete the New Unova Pokedex and am looking for a Rufflet, Corsola, and Wigglytuff. I have some bred Pokemon I'm willing to trade for permanently unless you want to trade back.
  7. S

WANTED: Female Paras

Looking for a female Paras, preferably with the Ability Dry Skin. I have some lvl. 1 Shelmet and Karrablast to trade if you want, otherwise make some other request.
  8. S

Team Evaluation

I'm putting a team together for the upcoming 2013 Spring Friendly and just need someone to review it for me. Serperior @Leftovers Nature: Naughty ~Coil ~Leaf Blade ~Substitute ~Dragon Tail Azumarill @Choice Band Nature: Gentle ~Waterfall ~Ice Punch ~Superpower ~Double-Edge Unfezant @Focus...
  9. S

Clouded Leopards Declared Extinct in Taiwan

After years of searching, it was confirmed that no living Clouded Leopards live in Taiwan anymore. After 13-Year Quest, Clouded Leopards Confirmed Extinct in Taiwan | Extinction Countdown, Scientific American Blog Network
  10. S

What Pokémon live in your area?

What kind of Pokémon would live in the area that you live in, taking into consideration the climate, geography, current animals that live in the area, and surroundings? For example, my hometown is a rural neighborhood located by a river and surrounded by a wide varity of trees and greenery...
  11. S

Black Giveaway

Giving my Black version away to a friend and I'm looking for a home for these guys! I have a bunch from breeding and some from the Dream World. Some might also be infected with the Pokerus as well ;-). Reply to this thread to get your name in a queue, first come first serve! Please let me know...
  12. S

WANTED: Power Items

I'm looking for the following: Power Weight, Power Belt, Power Lens, Power Band, Power Anklet I have the following Pokémon to offer, all are legit, Lvl.1, and untouched:
  13. S

How do you start your mornings?

What is it that you do first in the morning before you start your day in order to keep you going? For me I like to do some excercises, mist my Bonsai, and log onto Dream World
  14. S

Where should I put this?

I want to make a small thread on something I realized about evolution (in-game) and I don't know the proper section to post it in
  15. S

Hey

Just making ma intro thread...yeah.....
Back
Top Bottom