Search results for query: *

1. J

Hello Cold World (Octy & Jester)

Rex nodded his head as Luna spoke. While that did sound tempting, just going for the fun of it, Rex knew that he had other motives in mind. "I think I'm going to try to be the best," Rex started. "It takes a lot of work, but I think, with enough practice and time, anything is possible."
  2. J

"You never know..." Rex trailed off. "So, do you want to be the very best?" Rex asked. "Gibles can be incredibly strong pokemon, in the hands of an incredibly strong trainer. Are you aiming to be the top?"
  3. J

Start Ups Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Ellen magnetically pulled the Minotaur's bullring into the air, causing it to rear back in excruciating pain. She spotted the metal chains around the Minotaur's woolly feet and pulsed them away, sending the Minotaur flying against the wall. "Let's get to safer ground, this area could collapse...
  4. J

"Oh yeah?" Rex asked, gently putting her hand in his. "Who knows, maybe we'll get lucky in the cave and see a stray Gible!" Rex smiled. "Gibles are really strong pokemon, but I've also heard they take a lot of patience to raise. I'm sure you can do it," Rex nodded his head.
  5. J

Ellen had been following the Slayers closely, but she hadn't spoken much. Too much was on her mind to formulate actual sentences, so the only words that came out of her mouth were barely audible, almost grunts of approval. However, Ellen was snapped out of her thoughts when she saw the...
  6. J

Rex nodded his head in agreement with Luna. "Exactly how I feel," he replied. "I heard that there were some Poliwags in Union Cave. If we're lucky, we might see one, and I might try and catch it," he said.
  7. J

Ellen shivered as she floated alongside Sakura and the remaining Slayers. Her metal could handle heat very well, which in turn made Ellen able to handle heat as well. She had created a mold of metal around her skin that flexed with her as she walked. It was keeping the heat away, but, as soon as...
  8. J

Ellen nodded her head, running with Sakura as she held her hand. "Where are we going?" Ellen asked, struggling to keep up with Sakura. "Or are we just running away?"
  9. J

Ellen watched nervously from behind. The woman was threatening, and her ability to apparently paralyze her captors was not something that Ellen was comfortable with. Ellen was used to being the paralyzer, rather than the paralyzed. She stood in a fighting stance, just in case, as she absorbed...
  10. J

Ellen smiled sinisterly at Klay when he told her to go wild. "Okay!" she cheerily said before her eyes turned a solid icy blue and she floated 15 feet into the air. Her eyes, mouth, feet, fingers, and every other appendage of her body fired millions of watts of electricity out in every...
  11. J

"So the barrier's gone, I see," came an all-powerful voice from the ground. Oddly enough, it was only directed at Jack, and any other, non-PSI user wouldn't be able to detect a thing. "You can't stay protected forever, Jack. When you're least expecting it, I will attack. You won't be so lucky...
  12. J

Ellen appeared right after Tye, having managed to stick onto his speeds by utilizing his magnetic field as a tether. She was being pulled along at the exact same speed as Tye, just a few feet behind him. "Jesus, Tye," Ellen grumbled as she fixed her hair from the air-blast it just endured...
  13. J

"Let's," Ellen nodded in agreement. Her friends were probably suffering from as much personal turmoil being without their powers as Ellen was. It felt strange, to be honest, not being able to have your powers. It was like tearing away a part of your personality, a part that you had grown...
  14. J

Sighing in relief as Ellen pulled her head out of the man's hand, she started floating several feet above the ground. Her bracelets hummed with blue and red electric energy, her hair regained its 'natural' vibrant red color, and the metal of her earrings soon turned into her single metal disc...
  15. J

Though Ellen found it quite odd, she placed her forehead in the man's hand. "This... this isn't gonna hurt, is it?" Ellen asked hesitantly. Damage to her physical self could accidentally trigger a reaction in her body that could initiate the bracelets, so she would have to be careful.
  16. J

"That sounds like the most logical plan, yeah," Ellen said to Tye as she jumped over one of the giant octopus' tentacles. "I should be able to unlock him from his cell. Just because I can't control metal anymore doesn't mean that I don't know my way around it," she explained.
  17. J

Ellen had grabbed a small hand gun, but she doubted she would be able to use it. Even if her powers were stripped temporarily, the bracelets were not, so the electro-magnetic field surrounding her bracelets could easily cause the gun to misfire. As such, Ellen also grabbed a short sword, so...
  18. J

"I have to go with Tye also," Ellen said to the Slayers. "I need to get access to my powers as soon as I can. I can already feel that these," Ellen said, gesturing to the stone bracelets on her wrist, "are starting to sap from my personal PSI abilities. If I don't gain access to my powers soon...
  19. J

"Same," Rex nodded his head, "I won't be able to train my pokemon as well if I have too many of them. Plus, these pokemon look peaceful. It would be a shame to have to take one from its life here," he said.
  20. J

"He just... helped me out when I needed it when I was gone from the Slayers," Ellen admitted, biting her lip. Schwarz had probably wanted that to stay a secret, and Ellen was afraid that she was betraying his loyalty and trust. Ellen owed everything to Schwarz, and she would never be able to...
Back
Top Bottom