Search results for query: *

• Users: Iggyness
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Iggyness

GEN VI: LF HA Cyndaquil

LF Hidden ability cyndaquil Highly prefer female other stats don't matter, I can offer: Love Ball Cherubi, Modest, good IVs Keldeo Modest x2, Timid x1 Dream Ball HA Eevee Timid, IV bred Timid Larvesta 6IVs x2 Extra Genesect 2016 codes Jolly HA Zangoose IV bred Magician Fennekin Chlorophyll...
  2. Iggyness

Selling Dream World and Egg Move Pokemon

I have too many of these, and i need to fill my Pokedex. I'm offering my surplus dream world females and egg move males. Might add a few other things. I mostly want to fill my dex but getting egg move males or dream world females I don't have in return would be nice. Just offer and I'll see if...
  3. Iggyness

Wanted: Zekrom

I would prefer a good nature and UT, but any level/nature is fine. I can offer a Bold Lugia for it. 1162 9035 9856
  4. Iggyness

Offering Loads of Pokemon: UPDATED

If this is better meant for a shop, then feel free to close it. IMO I don't have enough to offer for a shop. Make offers, don't be shy. I'll accept clones, good/rare items, rare pokemon, shinies, male egg move pokemon, good IV'd pokemon, events, etc... I'm also accepting EV training now...
  5. Iggyness

Will Reshiram Be Censored?

We all know that Reshiram is sporting a fine bit of fluff on its crotch, I bet we're all wondering how the hell that could get past the radar when designed, and being posted on the US teaser site as well! I have a suspicion it will be censored before the final version comes out, or censored...
  6. Iggyness

Need Burmy and Snorunt!

This is a simple request, I need any old MALE Burmy. Any nature is fine but it must be a male! I also need two Snorunt, one female and one male, any nature is fine with these two as well. I have lots of pokemon I can give in exchange: LVL 1 Jolly/Adamant Sneasel with Ice Punch LVL 1...
  7. Iggyness

Video Capture Card

I would like to purchase a Video Capture Card so I can go about recording my PBR battles and my Silent Hill 3 runs. I would like to hear some recommendations from you guys about certain types and where to buy them. I could really use your help please!
  8. Iggyness

The Alraba Region

I am entering a challenge on DevArt, and I decided to show off my entries here. This is my fan reigon, Alraba. For the games Pokemon Topaz and Pokemon Amethyst. I am using three fake types for this reigon, Light, Sound, and Cosmic. I'll have a map and story soon. Yes. Here's the list so far...
  9. Iggyness

Egg Move Help Needed

I need help breeding moves onto a male Nidoran, I'm confused as how you go about doing this, as the female version counts as a different species and you cannot breed two males together and get eggs. And you can't do it with a Ditto either. Can someone help me with this?
  10. Iggyness

Do the alternate skin colors show up in JP PBR?

I mean like if a Japanese game randomly fought an American game online, if the American player was using one of the new skin colors, would the Japanese player see it in their game? If they do, I would love to see a video.
Back
Top Bottom