Search results for query: *

1. T

Favorite Gym Leader of Unova?

Iris/Drayden or Elesa. Elesa seems a caring person and understands Bel and even talks to her father, and Iris/Drayden because they were pretty tough for me, and the gym is awesome, not in the sense of Skyla's gym which made me laugh when using the cannons, though.
  2. T

Most beautiful pokemon

Togepi, Cottonee and Jigglypuff~ Can't decide only one.
  3. T

Mother Tongue

There's so many bilingual people~ My mother language is Spanish but I don't like the conjugations of the verbs and the many rules and exceptions, but I think French wins if we talk about exceptions to the rule xD. I'm used to think and write in English, but not that I speak it a lot, I'm still...
  4. T

The most "frightening/threatening" Pokemon ever?

That evil Togepi that appeared in a DP episode with a banana! In all seriousness, I used to find Granbull quite frightening back in Gen II.
  5. T

What Button Do You Press?

Actually, I follow the PokéBall with my stylus if I'm bored of trying to catch a legendary that doesn't seem to want to be captured. When I was little, however, I used to press B+Up or B+Down.
  6. T

If you had to live in which region what would it be?

Sinnoh! Many of the cities I like are in there, but I also like some Johto cities such as Ecruteak. Also, living in Johto would have some advantages like having Kanto nearby. But Sinnoh has a lot of snow, so it wins.
  7. T

who is your favourite rival

My favourite rival is Bianca. That scene in Nimbasa City is not something you see everyday. After that, she instantly became my favourite. Still, I prefer her Japanese/Spanish name (Bel) more than the English one. I also like Barry's hyperactivity.
  8. T

Would you love Pokemon forever and ever?

Well, I don't really know. Maybe someday I won't love Pokémon as much as I do now, but I don't think I'll ever dislike/hate it unless it changes SO much that it's not Pokémon -for me- anymore :c
  9. T

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

Pokémon BW, episode 1. If we don't count Pokémon, then I think that Tales of Symphonia, OVA 3 of the Tethe'alla Arc.
  10. T

Stupidest things a wild or a trainer's Pokemon has done?

Wild/Trainer Pokémon using Helping Hand in a non-double battle. Also, Pokémon that use Belly Drum when they are almost to half HP and then faint with the next attack.
  11. T

What order do you do the Elite 4 in pokémon B/W?

I fight Grimsley first as one of my Pokémon is Psychic, so if I were to lose, it'd be to him, then, Shauntal, Caitlin and Marshal. So, I go from most difficult to easiest -for me, anyway-. The first time I left Caitlin for the last, though. I didn't even know that she'd appear in BW, so I was...
  12. T

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

When I discovered what really was on Mirage Island thanks to Bulbapedia after I had been going to the man in Pacifidlog in Ruby every day without success. I got a Liechi Berry in the event Jirachi in Gen IV anyway. Also, every time I fight a wild Boldore in White, especially in the Victory...
  13. T

What would you say your signature pokemon is?

I'd say my signature Pokémon is Togekiss. I've put more effort in breeding Togepi than others. Other Pokémon of my team are close to being my signature Pokémon, but since I can only choose one...
  14. T

Contest Battle of the elemental punches: Thunder punch VS Ice punch VS Fire punch

I think that the best move out of the three is Ice Punch because it can be more useful than the other two. Not so many Pokémon get STAB from it, though. Poor Fire Punch and Thunder Punch, they didn't get any votes ;;
  15. T

Contest Elemental Monkey Brawl: Pansage vs Pansear vs Panpour

Which is the most pleasing aesthetically? Pansear. Which would win in battle? Panpour; it can learn Scald which could be used to burn its opponent. Also, it can use Acrobatics to fight Pansage. Which is the most original? Panpour; the top of its head reminds me of a geyser, while the other two...
  16. T

Favourite Dragon-type?

My favourite Dragon Type is Kingdra, partially because it's not weak to ice. I've also liked Dratini since Gen I.
  17. T

Help with Mobile Skin, because I'm kind of an idiot

...I have also changed my style to the mobile device and can't change it. I feel stupid for trying it even though I don't have a mobile with internet. Musashi, could you reset it? Thanks in advance.
  18. T

Which starter Pokémon would you choose from each region?

That's difficult because usually, each time I play, I choose a different starter... Kanto: Bulbasaur Johto: Cyndaquil Hoenn: Mudkip (this was the most difficult one, because I like the three of them) Sinnoh: Piplup Unova: Snivy
  19. T

What Decade Were You Born In?

I was also born, like many people, in the early 90s. It's kind of good to see that I'm not the only one of that group that still plays Pokémon. And wow, the poll says that there's someone from the 2010s! Why's that option even there? XD
  20. T

Favourite Fruit

I like apricots, strawberries, honeydew melons, watermelons, bananas, peaches, mandarins (can't stand normal oranges) and apples. It's bad that I can't eat most of them in winter.
Back
Top Bottom