Search results for query: *

1. J

Official Pokémon Sword and Shield speculation thread (Updated June 5th, 2019)

Anybody else feel like the rumors this time around aren't that great? Maybe its nostalgia and me getting cynical of gamefreak as a game developer but almost all of these rumors sound like wishlist's. Like if there was a rumor that said "only 60 new pokes, galar is big but in terms of exploration...
  2. J

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Well there's still smash, red dead redemption 2 and (a hopefully good) kingdom hearts 3. I wonder what region gen 8 is goona be based on.
  3. J

I mean monster hunter, transformers, mlp and other franchises use generations to refer to iterations of the series so its not that outdated if a bunch of other franchise use that term for stuff really simalr to they way pokemon does things. What other way would you refers to generations?
  4. J

I think the audience gamefreak cares the most about with this game are the people who quit after gen 1 and not the people who were still playing for these past 20 years. Hell at this point it would't surprise me if the only way to get pokemon from future gens is only from pokemon go. It would...
  5. J

Welp in light of everything in the past 12 hours....At least smash bros is coming out this year so there's that.
  6. J

I have never hoped so hard for a rumor to be wrong before. I mean damn if this is just a gen1 pandering glorified pokemon go spinoff then yeah they are for sure gonna capture the fad crowd. But if gamefreak thinks they are gonna stick around when gen 8 comes out they are in for a rude awakening...
  7. J

Sun&Moon Reviews Thread

Most reviewers gave x and y (my absolute least favorite pokemon games.) the same scores. So I ain't really holding my breath for the opinions of people who have only played go when it was a fad and play pokemon just when they are told to review it.
  8. J

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread

But the leaker also said he was bad at pokemon games so grain of salt.
  9. J

I have loved rowlet ever since it was revealed. I have been hyped as all hell to play through the game with a badass decidueye by my side. But a slow mixed attacker grass type is awful. If it doesn't get done in by a well placed ice beam then it's gonna get bopped by a shadow ball or sucker...
  10. J

SPOILERS: Demo Datamine Discussion

There is a chance that the pokemon using the tm's had a bad nature or low iv's or low ev's.
  11. J

Any dialogue that goes along the lines of "let's show the world what we can do" just screams climax of the game. It seems like at some point before a pivotal boss gladion teams up with you.
  12. J

Something tells me the pacing of sun and moon may be a little messes up.
  13. J

So from 8 gyms to 7 trails. And so gamefreak continues it's grand tradition of taking 2 steps forward and 1 step back.
  14. J

Ash Greninja Confirmed!

If it is a special event pokemon/form there is a strong chance it will end up like spiky eared pichu or cosplay pikachu aka it is forever stuck in the gen its introduced in as a one time gimmick.
  15. J

Ash Greninja Confirmed!

And with that my hopes for ash greninja being able to be breeded and or transferred to poke bank is dashed. It is almost crazy how much of my hype has been dashed by this datamine.
  16. J

If they announce any launch games for it and it includes sun and moon then a fair amount of rumors might reveled to be valid. But and this is a big but, sun and moon potentially being on the nx is not that much of a stretch what with the massive amount of rumors saying that nx is a console...
  17. J

It seems as though sun and moon is going to continuing the tradition started with x and y and scrapping things and possibly adding them is future gens(I say hoping this will jinx me and that the games will be the most complete feeling start to a gen in pokemon history.)
  18. J

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/SonicBrawler/status/788907279949135873 Sorry mate.
  19. J

I feel like i'm the only person that actually likes ash-greninja (and greninja in general for that matter.).
Back
Top Bottom