Search results for query: *

1. D

Speculation The Mega Evolution Theory Thread: Share Your Own

Hmm not bad for a pure speculation theory However I feel I should point out a particularly interesting theory I saw posted elsewhere that speculates that the origin of mega stones is tied to the ultimate weapon and deoxys. (In this the ultimate weapon blast into space and creates the deoxys...
  2. D

Obsolete: How old are you, Pokémon Fans? (Once more from the top)

1992 proud to say my first Pokemon was a Charmander! :)
  3. D

Singing Pikachu distribution announced: "Can You Name All the Pokémon" promotion ...

Re: Singing Pikachu distribution announced: "Can You Name All the Pokémon" promotion As a DW ability collector I like new DW abilities that can be breed being released. I just wonder how long it will be before female DW Eevee and Pikachu start showing up in the US....
  4. D

Science and Pokémon: A Good Catch: Exploring the technology behind Poké Balls

Nooo! my pokes are soulless killing machines...."cries". All well this makes you wonder where technology fits into the Pokemon world... Quantum data transfer and teleporters... (Wheres my star ship to a mine on Mars !) I guess if Pokemon had science things would go like this (News Flash...
Back
Top Bottom