Search results for query: *

1. A

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. Now you're in rehab for your drinking problem. I wish I wasn't broke. =/
  2. A

The obvious thread!

Did you know that the universe is big?
  3. A

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. One day, a Charizard decides to make you its dinner. I wish I could have a pet Growlithe.
  4. A

VG Weekly Poll #5: Favorite Grass-type starter?

I'm really not a fan of any of the grass type starters at all. But if I had to choose one, it'd probably be Bulbasaur.
  5. A

Who would you pick as your girlfriend/boyfriend?

Either Elesa, Jasmine, Leaf, or Sabrina. Probably Leaf cause she seems the most fun.
  6. A

Best-smelling Pokémon

Garbodor, for teh lulz! For real tough, I'd probably say Bellosom or Roselia. Possibly Liligant too.
  7. A

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but you open it up only to see the Blue Screen of Death. I wish I was a skilled guitar virtuoso.
  8. A

Last Poster Wins [v5]

Who has two thumbs and is WINNING? *points to self* This guy!
  9. A

Create your own move

I lol'd. Iron Star Type: Steel Category: Physical PP: 5 Power: 150 Acc: 90 Description: The user fires a gigantic metal star at the foe. The user must rest on the next turn.
  10. A

"It's Super Effective!"

Misdreavus, use Psybeam!
  11. A

What Button Do You Press?

Back when I first got Blue as a kid, I heard a rumor that rapidly pressing A and B would make it easier to catch pokemon. I did this up until Silver. Eventually, one of my friends told me that it doesn't actually do anything, so I stopped.
  12. A

12 Item Game

----Stupid TV Products That Make You Think "Who Would Really Buy These?"---- 1. Silly Bandz 2. Proactiv 3. Zumba Fitness 4. Kidz Bop 5. Pillow Pets 6. Flirty Girl Fitness 7. Bakugan *toys* 8. Zhu Zhu Pets 9 . Squinkies 10. Weezer Snuggie Yes, it actually exists.
  13. A

Have You Ever?

Nope, thank god. Have you ever made a Devil's Food cake?
  14. A

Last Poster Wins [v5]

Perhaps not, but what I am is WINNING!
  15. A

The obvious thread!

Did you know that Coca-Cola doesn't actually have cocaine in it?
  16. A

"It's Super Effective!"

Machoke, Dynamic Punch!
  17. A

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. You've just been inspired to give up whatever it is you were trying to do. I wish I would stop procrastinating and actually study.
  18. A

Ask a Stupid Question, Get a Stupid Answer v4

Only if it involves giant Q-tips. Is there anything a ninja can't do?
  19. A

The Vending Machine!

Out comes the same song 50 million times. *inserts Florida*
  20. A

The Vending Machine!

Out comes digivice. *inserts electric guitar*
Back
Top Bottom