Search results for query: *

1. G

Last.fm and/or Spotify Users: Post Usernames Here.

Does anyone here use Last.fm or Spotify? I personally love both, now preferring Spotify over iTunes. I find them both highly useful. You guys should link to your usernames so we can see if we have any music in common! CLICK FOR LAST.FM My Spotify username is -gatherlikestorms.
  2. G

The Hobbit Movies: A Two-Part Prequel to The Lord of the Rings

For all you J.R.R Tolkien fans out there: Is anyone else super excited about The Hobbit movie? Or should I say both movies..it was recently announced that the movie (The upcoming prequel to Lord of the Rings) would be made into two parts; part one being An Unexpected Journey and part two...
  3. G

Pottermore.

Is anyone else pulling an all-nighter for this? If so, keep me company. I'm going insane because this clue isn't popping up. EDIT: I am now officially registered and activated! My username is SunWild114 and/or ThestralHowl68. What's yours?
  4. G

Wanted: Shellos (*Blue*)

I'm currently looking for Shellos(BLUE) I'm willing to trade any starter (all lvl.1) or a male Eevee. (all lvl.1 also) For a specific nature, click here to view my offer thread.
  5. G

Little Siblings Beginning to Play Pokémon?

My little sisters have recently started playing Pokémon and I think that it's really adorable. They're pretty into it, wanting me to play with them all the time. They always mispronounce the names (they're only 6 and 8) like for example for Caterpie, my sister said "KAAAYterPIIIE." I rolled...
  6. G

Offering All Starters and More(+Pokerus)[UPDATED DAILY]

Here is a list of Pokemon that I can currently trade; I will update it when more eggs are hatched. *Note that if you want any starter not listed, I can breed them. Also, if you want Pokerus, let me know and I'll infect it for you. [UPDATE] Added more! KANTO STARTERS: JOHTO STARTERS: HOENN...
Back
Top Bottom