• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. G

What video games are you playing now?

Soulcalibur IV, I love making characters. Also the original Spyro games.
  2. G

Best Gen I Pokemon

Favourite: Kangaskhan, Flareon, Hitmonlee, Kabutops, Porygon
  3. G

Pokemon you habitually mispronounce.

These are just the ones that I know of, I'm sure there are a lot more. Rai-koo Soo-seen Ill-oo-mice So-lo-rock Watch-dog Ar-chen Chin-chee-no
  4. G

What do you miss most about the older games?

I don't understand the hate that people who prefer gen 1 or 2 get. It's not any less objective to prefer something you loved from your childhood than it is to like the more advanced version of it. I also agree about the whole Pokemon craze being one of the best parts of it. It was...
  5. G

If you were commissioned to make a new type

Yeah and he keeps spamming people that they are wrong. I'm allowed to say I don't like it. Why not? You a moderator? And PREMISE means he doesn't like the IDEA of this thread, so he sits here bashing every post like he's insane (repeating same action expecting different result). And Georgie Pie...
  6. G

No he told EVERYBODY they were wrong for suggesting a type which is WHAT this thread is about. It's nothing to do with the ideas I gave, I'm interested in OTHER ideas, hence why I asked. He doesn't like the PREMISE of the thread, so I suggest he finds one he likes. Discussion is give and take...
  7. G

THAT IS NOT the point of the thread! I do not work for them nor am I able to make a new type, so please stop bashing people who have IDEAS. This thread is THEORETICAL. It is for fun. I can not make you leave, but I am asking you to please stop telling people they are wrong for having an...
  8. G

*GASP* Somebody had an idea which is what this thread is all about. Call out the opinion busting police!! Oh well it's worth a good laugh so keep going. 'Basiacly'
  9. G

Cyber type also sounds cool. There are many Pokemon I made who could be that type. They had no real type distinguishment, so they had to be normal.
  10. G

Yeah me too. Ever since I thought Sudowoodo was a wood type, I've wished there was, but could never distinguish it from rock or ground. But I think you did a good job.
  11. G

*Sigh* Sometimes it pays to take more than two seconds to read before posting like you know what you're talking about. :>
  12. G

Thanks for the ACTUAL reply, you understood the point of the topic! :-) Space is like my idea but sounds better than the word 'air'. As far as type effectiveness, I think flying could be supereffective, as well as electric, and not very effective could be ground and rock. It would be...
  13. G

If you were hired for the purpose of making one or more new types, could you make something? What types would you make and why? (Please try not to post that you don't want new types, I know most people don't) For me, I would make Air for more celestial type Pokemon, and to avoid necessity of...
  14. G

You Know You're a Big Pokémon Fan When...

When you create your own Pokedex of Pokemon more than once... really hard.
  15. G

Should Gender play a bigger role?

It doesn't sound like a really bad idea. When I make Pokemon, I like them to be complex, and I give them wierd specialties and such. Pokemon could make it more like each Pokemon is individual, and less like they are all exactly the same.
  16. G

Poll - Would you like a mostly-male Pink Pokémon?

That wasn't really my point at all, but okay, no sense arguing over people's colour preferences :)
  17. G

Poll - Would you like a mostly-male Pink Pokémon?

You could have seen that I am a female. For 15 years I liked blue, but realized I love pink. Stereotypes exist for a reason, and I NEVER used the word ALL. And don't call me dense, that's ridiculous. I had a valid point, and you saying 'I don't like pink' doesn't mean that most girls don't like...
  18. G

What do you want in Gen 6?

I posted what I wanted. Not what is going to happen.
  19. G

What do you want in Gen 6?

I don't want anymore Pokemon related to the past. Pretty much that's it. I want quirky NEW Pokemon, cute NEW Pokemon, and strong NEW Pokemon. They proved they could do it in generation 5. They did an AMAZING job.
  20. G

How often do you visit Pokémon Dream World?

I don't know how to get there, so I've never been.
Back
Top Bottom