Search results for query: *

• Users: rubinek
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. R

Everstone Now Passes Nature 100% Of The Time (needs confirmation)

This was reported by several users on sites like smogon, GFQs and /vp/, but it still needs 100% confirmation. Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 - Mark 2 ** Spoilers ** - Page 61 - Smogon Community Magic of the Everstone - Pokemon Black Version 2 Message Board for DS - GameFAQs NOTE: this is...
  2. R

Finally a reliable way to punish the ragequitters

My friend messaged this to me lately. Good news for everyone pissed off at ragequitters. In BW2, the server finally recognises who disconnects in a battle and places a ban on those who turn off the power. Judging from what I've seen, it doesn't seem to punish unintentional disconnects. I've...
  3. R

Glitches Thread

So far glitches seem to be the biggest downfall of BW2. I mean, some of them are so obvious it makes you wonder what the hell has beta testing team been doing all day... Here are the glitches I know: rabid Pokemon Breeders - I'm pretty sure everyone encountered this at some point or...
  4. R

Time to brush up my Doubles skills... (International Challange 2012 team)

Truth to be told I wasn't going to participate in this tourney, seeing as I kinda lost interest in battling, but a friend of mine recently become interested in doubles and thus persuaded me to join. So here it is, my IC 2012 team. It is actually a revamped version of my old gen IV Sunny Day...
  5. R

News reporting?

Hi. If I have a piece of news to report, but don't want to write an article myself (as English in not my first language and I'm afraid I might do some mistakes), with whom should I contact? Thanks.
Back
Top Bottom